Cannot access Anyplace TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cannot access Anyplace TV

Nice....you go through all this and don't explain what the solution is....I have the same problem....CAN YOU SHARE THE SOLUTION?
I've Been Here Awhile

The app won't let me log in. Says I have connectivity issues. I just replaced my nextbox. App was working fine before. I've deleted and reinstalled it to no avail :-(
I'm Here A Lot

Solution was ....

Tech support cleaned up my account after the merger it had me listed with multiple sign-ins, which screwed things up.

I guess its just a matter of getting the right tech.

I Plan to Stick Around

I am having trouble signing in to my My Rogers on my phone to access the TV Home Edition, I've used it numerous times but not lately, tonight I go to sign in to set the pvr since I'm away from home and it's telling me username and password do not match and I have to register to get a My Rogers account.   I signed into My Rogers account and it went in just fine. Went back to the Home Edition app and it won't let me sign in.   I haven't made any changes to my account at all.  

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @jbird,

Thank you for your post, I can imagine how frustrating it must be, not being able to access your Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition application to remotely setup up your recordings. I would suggest un-installing / re-installing the Anyplace TV Home app, power off/on your device and test on both Wi-Fi and the cellular data network (if possible).

Let us know what happens,
RogersArthur

I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

This is the message I'm getting now. 😯I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled with zero success of signing back in.
Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @jbird,

Thank you for the information it was really helpful.  Smiley Happy

I have had someone from our @CommunityHelps team reach out to you to assist further via private message. When you are logged into the forums, please check our messages, look for the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks,
RogersArthur

I'm Here A Lot

Trying to register for Anyplace TV on My Rogers account. I go to Rogers Anyplace registration page, it tells me to go to My Rogers, create and account and come back. I go to My Rogers, it tells me to go to Anyplace TV and create an account. Anyplace TV will NOT recognise my My Rogers account. I need clear and concise readable directions for doing this. All I want is to be able to watch something on my tablet while my wife is watchig something else on the big TV. I should not need to wait to talk to a techie to do this elementary stuff.

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@lovecats

Rogers Anyplace TV login is the same login credentials as your MyRogers account.

If you have created a MyRogers profile and successfully linked your account number to the profile, Rogers Anyplace TV will detect the account associated.

I hope this clarifies your inquiries, if you require further assistance please let us know!

RogersMay

I'm Here A Lot

I have attempted repeatedly to log in with my MyRogers account login, which is indeed linked to my Rogers account, and no dice. I really do not know what else to do, this should be SIMPLE. I don't want to be walked through every stage on the freaking journey by a live chat, I am enough of a geek to do it on my own IF and only IF the dratted software will co-operate!