cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I send a message directly to another Rogers iPhone voicemail without ringing the number?

davidjbaxter
I've been here awhile

I know some carriers have this feature in the US. Is it possible with Rogers wireless in Ontario Canada?

I'm not trying to do anything illegal here. One of my sons works nights so it's difficult to know when he's sleeping during the day. Sometimes, like this morning, I want to leave him a voicemail message but I don't want to ring his phone in case I wake him up (we are both on Rogers).

Is there a way to do this?

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can I send a message directly to another Rogers iPhone voicemail without ringing the number?

RogersMaude

Good day @davidjbaxter ,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! Based on the circumstances, being able to leave a voicemail to your son without having to wake him up is most definitely the best option to ensure you stay connected and that he remains well rested.

Depending in your location, dial the Voicemail Deposit number corresponding to the area and you'll be prompted to enter the phone number you wish to leave a voicemail to.

Voicemail Deposit Number

Central

+1 647-530-1009

Eastern

+1 514-245-0693

Western and Midwest

+1 778-238-0143

I hope this answers your question. If you need any other information, please don’t hesitate to let us know!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can I send a message directly to another Rogers iPhone voicemail without ringing the number?

RogersMaude

Good day @davidjbaxter ,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! Based on the circumstances, being able to leave a voicemail to your son without having to wake him up is most definitely the best option to ensure you stay connected and that he remains well rested.

Depending in your location, dial the Voicemail Deposit number corresponding to the area and you'll be prompted to enter the phone number you wish to leave a voicemail to.

Voicemail Deposit Number

Central

+1 647-530-1009

Eastern

+1 514-245-0693

Western and Midwest

+1 778-238-0143

I hope this answers your question. If you need any other information, please don’t hesitate to let us know!

RogersMaude

Thank you!  I'll give that a try. 🙂

is it chargeable? 

Hi @paattel,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for joining the conversation. Since this would be a normal call, depending on your phone plan, standard calling rates would apply.

Thank you,

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 in conversation