Caller ID problems when roaming in US on iPhone 6

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Caller ID problems when roaming in US on iPhone 6

I have a problem recently when travelling in the US on my Rogers iphone 6, when I call others, the caller ID shows up as +51 XXX XXXX. It appears as an overseas call.

I am not sure why this happens. But it happens also when others from my company travel to the USA and call me, the caller ID is all messed up and it looks like an overseas call.

I hope this problem is fixed soon!!!

**** Edited labels ****

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Re: Caller ID problems when roaming in US on iPhone 6

Welcome to the Community @Mrchris84 

Your outgoing Caller ID should not be changing while you are roaming in the US.

Are you sure you don't have any VOIP(Voice over IP) applications running in the background that are routing these calls such as Skype?

Another possibility is the US Operator routing you through some sort of VOIP system causing your Caller ID to change. Try turning off LTE/3G next time you visit the US.

If the issue continues we may need to further investigate. Feel free to let us know how things are going; we can always have someone reach out to you via Private Message. 

In the meanwhile, has anyone in the Community with iPhone 6 ran into this issue? Please feel free to provide your insights on Caller ID while roaming in the US.

Let us know!Smiley Happy

RogersAsif

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Caller ID problems when roaming in US on iPhone 6

I have been getting the same issue. Every call is a different number showing up on the other parties phone. Any solutions to this?