Call Manager Block List

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Call Manager Block List

Is there a maximum amount of numbers that can be added to the call manager block list? 

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Call Manager Block List

Nope. I have around 30+ numbers blocked ( all my ex-friends & Ex-Gf's) & i have had no issue at all with how many numbers i added. I seem to not be able to look at my Call Manager block feature for a few months now...
I've Been Around

How to set up block lists
I've Been Here Awhile

how do i block a # rogers ppl cant help at all!!!! ive been at it for 1 hr and i need to be somewhere . why is this so hard

*Edited for content

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Just to let you know, no one will help you with the way you are talking.

The Call Manager on the internet does not work with the new browsers & if you use the search button you will see others saying the same.
Rogers needs to get a dev & update all the drivers & such to let us with newer browsers use it.
I've Been Around

How many numbers can I blocked/  I have 7 blocked and still get 3 blocked calls

at least once a day.  I have called 611 and no one can answer the question.

Cannot find the limit or not on line.  Great support.  As well I cannot locate the LD

#'s on line that are over the limit.

**edited for content**

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello webarts

You can change the settings in the Call Manager that will let no Private and Unknown number to call you. Rogers seem to not support the Call Manager feature as it fails to work on new broswers and even update.
I've Been Around

I have tried to block a 1 (877)  number using the unwanted caller list but continue to get numerous calls from the number every day. I have noticed that on call display the number shows up as +1 (877), is this the problem and how do I get the number recognized.

Retired Moderator RogersMahmood
Retired Moderator

Is anyone able to help kwhome with his question?

Thanks
RogersMahmood