Apple watch ordering

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Apple watch ordering

I have been trying for over two months to order an Apple watch via Rogers.
Online chat and phone agent both said that I need to order in store. In two separate stores, I got two separate answers: only the call centre can order it to a store, and go to Rogers.com/reserve to order it yourself.

The website method came up as "no devices to reserve".

The fact I'm looking to spend $700 on a device alone, and the extra fees to add it to an account, getting no where with the employees or the LACK of information on the website, is infuriating, to the point that I'm about to pull 3 phones and 2 devices off the system.

Does anyone have any insight on how to ACTUALLY order the device, and end this endless run around?
Highlighted

Re: Apple watch ordering

Hello and welcome to our Community @jmclea01!

If you're looking for help in ordering an Apple Watch, you've come to the right place. 

Please PM us @CommunityHelps so that we may further assist.

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Having the exact same issue and also feeling like running from Rogers !!!! Grrr
Highlighted

Hello @Mullett86,

Thanks for joining us in the Community and congrats on your first post! We hope you've been keeping safe and well! 🙂

First off, I want to apologize for any confusion surrounding the information provided on how to purchase an Apple Watch. It's important that we provide clear and concise details with every interaction. Your feedback is appreciated and we will try to do better going forward.

With the situation surrounding COVID-19, we've taken some extra measures to ensure the safety and security of our customers and employees alike. This included the closure of many of our Rogers locations during the initial onset of this pandemic. Although we are still being very careful, we are now beginning to ramp back up and reopen some of our locations. This may include getting new stock of various products and services, including the Apple Watch. Since it can only be purchased in-store at this time, I would suggest calling your nearest location(s) ahead of time to confirm stock and availability before heading in.

As an alternative, you can also try to purchase directly from Apple, and then you may reach out to Rogers by telephone, Live Chat, or Social Media (Facebook/Twitter) to get help on activating and pairing the new watch. 👍

I hope this information is helpful!

RogersLaura