Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hey guys!

Rogers has officially confirmed that they will open up the reservation / pre orders at 6AM EST. So be awake bright and early to get a chance to pre order or reservation it.

Please be aware that pre ordering / reserving the devices does not guarantee that you will get it at launch. Rogers does put alot of effort to get them out at launch but they also allocate devices to store, call center sales and business side.

That also depends on the # you are on the reservation for store pick up. Ship. To home pre orders do not get a number tor a status. You will get a email confirmation of the pre order and then another email when it ships out.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a small business account - which is better: in-store pick-up or have it shipped to me direct?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @impmarion

Business accounts can only have it shipped to them.
I Plan to Stick Around

Quick Question, never pre ordered an iPhone but did multiple Note's, never owned an iPhone for that matter. But what other than potentially getting it on launch is the incentive to pre-order? Samsung usually has preorder incentives etc to go along with it.

Let's say I want a IPhone Xs Max in a month or two or three will I not be able to get one u less I pre-order?

I don't think I can get over a inferior typing platform compared to the flexibility of using SwiftKey on Android but I'm not here to bash anything it's a person pet peeve I have. Hoping I can wait and try out the device prior to changing.
I've Been Here Awhile

I have SwiftKey on my iPhone! Its in the app store! You're good!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Yes you will be able to get it on 1-3 months. Usually some carriers give some small stuff out but most don't do it.. Last year Telus offered the Apple Airpods for free with pre orders.. This year no one has said anything for that.

Samsung it's different as Samsung provides their own produces for free for pre orders.

SwiftKey has been on iPhone for almost 3 years now... Lol
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix @reallybilly

No way!! My wife is brutal lol she has an iPhone, I'm checking it out now.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Its on there! Download it and u can install themes and such just like the Android one!
I Plan to Stick Around

So if I do that, does the current plan I have now stay the same?  Or will I have to one of the new more expensive plans?I'm in NS and my plan is $90 for 3 gb and canada wide calling premium tab.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm on a corporate account so will be reserving via https://secure.rogersdirect.ca/. Do you guys know if the iPhone will be billed to the next monthly bill? Or does the site require a credit card which will be charged when the iPhone is shipped?

Coming on PPV!
Pacquaio vs. Broner Live
LIVE: Saturday January 19, 2019 9PM ET
Preshow: 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!
Live Weigh-In January 18th @ 6PM ET

Promotional content running all day on CH 368 DTV & 430 Ignite TV until January 19th @ 9PM