Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

I Clicked on Device reservation in MyRogers section.
It took me to Device Reservation page and there is only one option, just to ship to store. Testing with Blackberry Key2.
I assume iPhones will be added to same list, how would we resrve them to ship to home instead of shipping to store.
The text reads as:
Pay later and pick up in store via the Rogers Reservation System

Reserve the latest device and we’ll notify you when your phone is ready for pick-up at the store of your choice. So now there’s no need to wait in line or check different stores for the phone you want!

We’ll send you regular emails with a status on your place in line and shipment details.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @brararsh

I replied on page 7 but here u go again.

"
The phones won't go up for pre order until tomorrow morning. So you won't see it on any list until then.

If you want to do a ship to home pre order, then go on the Rogers main page and click devices. Then it will show the iPhone XS there and will say " Ship to home" pre orders or " reservations to store". Click on ship to home and ur set. This will start tomorrow. Not today"
I Plan to Stick Around

Great thank you. So preorders start same time as Apple? At 3AM EDT?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @brararsh

No they won't. They usually open from 6-8am. It changes every year between those two times.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Pre-orders have never been midnight PST/3am EST

It's always around 6am EST.  Earliest has been 5am, latest around 8am

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

That was a one time thing and that was because the system prematurely opened it at 5am.. It never has happened again lol
I Plan to Stick Around

So we will have a fixed time from Rogers for that or we just start waiting at 6AM?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @brararsh

There is no fixed time. It's between 6am till 8am that they can open them up. More likely at 6am or a bit after that.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys I have a quick question.  It's been 2 years since I did the reservation last when I got my iphone 7.

When I got my iphone 7 in 2016 I started a 2 year share everything plan with premium tab.

The two years is up, and my device balance is now at $0.00

Do I have to sign up for a new 2 year plan in order to upgrade my device and get the subsidized price for having premium tab?

Or, can I just go to the reservation page tomorrow morning and choose my phone and pay whatever the premium tab subsidized price is for the phone without having to sign up for a new contract?

Any info would be much appreciated.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @novy89

All you do is reserve a device under your name and then pick up in store. When you go pick up the device, you will jsut have to pay the new device sub price upfront and sign a new 2yr term.

If you do the ship to home or ( which i explained above) then you will need to pay the cost of the new device price ( sub pricing) via CC or Debit visa.

Since you have no owing device balance all you pay is the new price for the phone on a 2yr term.