Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

I’m so disappointed. I see a lot of people around me with the new phones and it sucks that just because I am with Rogers I don’t get to have it too.

I would be interested to see how it works to get it upgraded through the apple store? Do I have to pay the entire price of the phone or can I just upgrade it like in a Rogers store? If that makes any sense.
I Plan to Stick Around

It works just the same as upgrading at a Rogers location. I always find it easiest to have my plan set up for the new phone prior to going in. You would pay only the upgrade price (dependent on phone model and plan tier) in-store as you would at Rogers. However, I have heard that they are not allowed to access the accounts of any customer that have corporate discounts in the apple store.
I Plan to Stick Around

Alright, got it. I would go to the apple store in a heartbeat to get it, but I currently have a discount as an employee of Costco, so since they don’t do corporate discount, I wouldn’t be able to have it after upgrading?
I Plan to Stick Around

Well they just may not be able to process the upgrade at apple with your account but its worth a shot if you’re looking at a long wait for our reservation. You could always call around to Rogers plus locations for stock as most locations can upgrade in store with corporate discounts.
I Plan to Stick Around

I no longer see my order on Rogersdirect.ca, it shows ‘No Orders Found’. I have to manually search the order number and still shows an OPEN status. Anyone else experiencing this?
I've Been Around

Yeah I have the same issue too since last night. Was hoping it would be fixed this morning.
I Plan to Stick Around

Crossing my fingers that they are preparing them to ship, and start to ship out tonight.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @riiicjcjck

That usually happens when they are doing maintenance on the system and website. It should go back to normal soon.

This happened before the launch as well.

I am hoping they start getting them in and ship them out sometime this week.
I Plan to Stick Around

Gave up on the wait. I went straight to the Apple Store and now I’m getting it in 15 minutes.
I Plan to Stick Around

hey! so were you able to get apple to do the corporate upgrade or are you just buying it?

I ordered my phone over the phone and have not received any email after the inital email with the order details.