Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @jackthecompguy

I do remember for a couple years now that small business clients had issues upgrading at the Apple store at launch. However some did report it worked. It seems like it could be something on the account like a code that they can not bypass or have to call in and deal with it.

You would need to contact your closest Apple store and speak them. They will give you more of a clear insight then we can here as most of us don't live in the same area of eachother.

I do believe you can get up to 3 devices at once. I remember someone saying that last year.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Pricing is up for the Xs / XS Max 2yr term on a Ultra plan pricing.

64GB - $429.99
256GB - $629.99
512GB - $ 889.99

iPhone XS Max
64GB - $ 559.00
256GB - $759.99
512GB- $1,019.00

Now AS you can see those are with the NEW Ultra plans. For Premium + it will be more. However i can not see it atm. I would say at most $100-$200 more for the + plans. 

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/iphone-xs-max

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

$960 subsidy on the 64gb Max

I was expecting $920 so that's actually not bad at all

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Mind you this is with the Ultra Plans. If you are wanting to keep your Premium or Premium + plan then the prices go up by $100-$200 at that point for each model and GB as you know.

Rogers is the only carrier thus far to post pricing.

I may end up getting the 256GB Max. Don't know yet. My 64GB has lasted me a year ( all my images and videos upload on my personal dropbox every night over wifi and i have icloud as well. ) 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Meowmix yup I misread your post at first

I'm expecting premium plus to be $200 more and premium to be $400 more....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Yea i did the math and if you want the 64GB on a + plan then it starts at $759.99+ taxes. So It may be worth calling into Rogers and speak to a rep. See if they can switch u to the ultra plan but try and give u some small discount.

If not then stay with the plan you have now but pay more upfront.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Meowmix yeah I already spoke to rogers a few weeks ago to see what they could do for me. 

It's not worth it for me to switch from my premium plan.  So if I want the 64GB Max I'm probably looking at $959.  I was expecting a $520 subsidy so if I can get that pricing (which includes a $560 subsidy) I'd be pretty happy.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Yea that is true. With the pricing they have posted for the Ultra plans, i dont believe many will go and get it with the older plans unless they upgrade to the Ultra plans or dish out the outright cost.

This may well be the first year Apple sales may be lower then before. Pricing is way to high. Even with the plans cost, its still to high.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Meowmix yup and for people that have a decent premium or premium plus plan, it doesn't make sense to upgrade to an ultra tier and increase the monthly cost far greater than the extra subsidy you'd be getting

Like I could have moved to a premium plus plan but Rogers wanted an extra $20 per month (so $480 over 2 years).  I'm only saving an extra $200 on the phone so it makes no sense for me to do that.  Many other people are probably in the same boat.  

I'm a Reliable Contributor

since im in MB and we dont have ultra plans, it shows me xs max 64gb at $789 for premium+.. so pretty much $1000 for premium im expecting.. sigh.

$0 connection fee it says apparently... yay..? bet thats a typo or has 101 conditions to be met..