Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

like 22$ to pay out the rest of my plan .. would they actually do that over 22$?

I've Been Here Awhile

@mikecarberry wrote:

yup thats what he was doing .. and I don't get why he would charge me up front.  my plan is over in oct 

I did ship to home, and they made me pay up front too.  iPhone 256GB XS Max was over 1.2K.

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone seen any email about a ship to home order yet? I haven’t seen anything. And yes I’m fully expecting to see nothing untill the morning as I know they do same day delivery, just curious if anyone had got an email. I got in when they went up at about 5am , getting an iPhone XS MAX silver 64 gig
I Plan to Stick Around

Good news! My order has shipped to my home! Smiley Happy XDXD

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Daveftw

Yay! Good to hear!
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got the email to confirm my order has shipped (shipping to home).
Tracking info not yet available from UPS...anyone care to speculate as to what my likely delivery date will be? Ordered late Friday night.
I’m located in Montreal
I Plan to Stick Around

#2 on the first day of preorder for 256gb max silver.. still OPEN.. crickets.. this is ridiculous. max 256gb silver and gold ordered with apple.. rotting in Anchorage since Wed and now rescheduled for Monday delivery.. how hard is it to ship a package on time?

I Plan to Stick Around

Where are you located?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ducker

All UPS, Canada Post, Purolator are always late on updating their site with information. I know this as I am still waiting for Canada post to show information for my shipment from this morning and from Amazon lol.

Depends on the driver and ur location. Sometimes they go early and sometimes late. There is no actual timing as it's until 7Pm they have.
I Plan to Stick Around

Can you look into my reservation? I was number 9 and I called today and nothing. It’s like we are all running and screaming take my money!
Coming on PPV!
Real Madrid vs. Atlético (Athletic) Bilbao Live
LIVE: Saturday April 21, 2019 10AM ET
Countdown: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499 | 391 (beIN English) 392 (beIN Spanish)
Price: $5.99 (HD) | $5.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $5.99 | (beIN subscription $14.99/mo.)
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!

Real Madrid faces Athletic Bilbao in a regular la liga league soccer match. Subscribe to beIN Sports for $14.99/mo. to get the game and more La Liga and international Sporting events.

Crawford vs. Khan Live
LIVE: Saturday April 20, 2019 9PM ET
Countdown: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $79.99 (HD) | $74.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $79.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!

Undefeated virtuoso Terence "Bud" Crawford (34-0, 25 KOs) will defend his welterweight world title against British boxing royalty Amir "King" Khan (33-4, 20 KOs) in a collision of superstars.