Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

That’s awful. I used last year with my 7+ while they were with asurion... which was a good experience.
I Plan to Stick Around

so I keep on getting this email.  Now I have preordered/reserved through this system before and use the same store everytime (only one in my town) and have had no problems before.  I am #1 in the reservation system for the iphone xs but keep getting this email.  I have called Rogers and they said they can't do anything because the reservation system is not run by them. I have called the store and they can't do anything.  Seems like no one can do anything.

here is the email:

You recently reserved the Apple iPhone XS 256GB Grey through the Rogers Reservation Service. Unfortunately we can no longer ship your phone to the store that you had chosen as a pick up location. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please choose another location by signing into your account at rogers.com/myrogers. Changing the pick-up location will not impact the delivery of your Apple iPhone XS 256GB Grey. For more information on the Rogers Reservation System, please review our FAQ. Thanks for using the Rogers Reservation Service.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mikecarberry

Unfortunately this is the system and the warehouse / back end team deals with this. So the store and chat agents can't do much to be honest.

They need to put a investigation to see why that email is coming.

Maybe they are not apart of the company anymore and just a authorized store?
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow mix, is there any news from the MODs or anyone regarding a possible delay of the silver iPhone xs max ? Seems like I’m not the only one with a persistent open status for this phone model/color. I’m ok if it is delayed, I just want to be kept informed about it.

I Plan to Stick Around

no I've called the store and they don't understand why its saying it can't ship to their store

I Plan to Stick Around

there's gotta be someone to deal with this, I can't even change the store location on my reservation.  Cause it doesn't recognize anything i put in or anything i search for.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mikecarberry

The only thing u can do is call in and speak to a manager. Have them put a investigation with the back end team to see what's going on.. Unfortunately u won't get the device tomorrow.

You can go to the store and see if they have one tomorrow and get it that way?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Radz108

From what my source told me is that they haven't seen any of those models come in yet from Apple. He said he will see what else he can find out
I Plan to Stick Around

still doesn't make sense to me.

I have called Rogers and they act like they know nothing about the reservation system nor do they deal with it.  And they actually advised me to call my store and see if they can deal with it.  "one agent even said, don't reserve through rogers reservation, reserve through your store'

What happened to a service not working and there being a # you could call and talk to a real person because obviously there is something strange going on here

I Plan to Stick Around

which model did you order??  and when did you originally get the "shipped" status?