Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @Ssambhi1

You are welcome! Ang information is all posted on Page 1 post 1 as well if u need.
I Plan to Stick Around

Business side works differently I think according to some posts here. Check tonight - but if nothing - we might be waiting a bit - my plan is to go to a rogers store early tomorrow and see if they have any and it so cancel my pre order. Does anyone know if we can upgrade in store on business sode of things?

Thanks,
I Plan to Stick Around

@Yampz iPhone Xs 256gb space grey?! You sure? I just checked I’m still 4th
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Yampz

Yes i explained that during my post on page 1, post 1.

Business reservations mostly ship out after the consumer ones. They also have different statuses ( Open, activation, finalization, shipped).

Unfortunately most Rogers corporate stores do not accept business clients or corporate accounts. Only some Rogers authorized stores do however. You need to contact each store and see.
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry - mine is the max.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just a checklist to make sure I’m good here:

1. My device I ordered has shipped as of Tuesday night but no phone call as of yet. (Will this be an issue?)
2. I have my discount code from my work union to apply to my new contract tomorrow.
3. Ordered the cases I wanted in advance so I don’t accidentally break the new phone on launch weekend (lol).
4. Tonight I’m going to prepare the iPhone I wish to trade in tomorrow for recycling (wiping the device, etc.)

Am I missing anything important?
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah, I saw your posts thank you. I was still hopeful though. I don’t think this is fair but hey, what can you do. Thanks for the info - I will call around today then!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bsnider001

1). Some stores don't call until the day before or the day off. You can call the store and see if they can tell you its there.
2). That should be fine unless they have a issue at their own systems. I doubt it though as when I worked at Best Buy, our discount codes worked at any Rogers location.
3) So did I. Unfortunately Amazon and Spigen have yet to ship it however it shows delivery date today at 8. So Amazon gave me $20 to buy from their own things as a inconvenience.
4) Back up the device and then do a factory reset. Make sure the device is charged as well so they can test it before accepting it.

Nope you are all set! Make sure you bring a piece of Government Photo ID and the amount of money for the phone to pay out.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for your prompt response.

Regarding the payment up front, is debit okay or do they prefer other payment types?

I’m gonna call them probably today to ask about my device just to double check.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bsnider001

Debit, credit card or cash is accepted!.