Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @nagagity1

Depends if they will be shipping it tonight or tomorrow. You still have a chance to get it on Friday. Let's see if it's shipped out by tomorrow night
I've Been Here Awhile

Just got my email saying it's been shipped.

I ordered an XS max 256gb space grey at 6am on the 14th.

My rank originally was 41

Hold tight!! They're coming 🙂

Now if i can keep myself from checking to see if rogers has fixed the cellular set up issue with my AW3 yet...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Alexdurmann1

Nice nice!!

Haha yeah that's another story haha
I Plan to Stick Around

Still nothing on the small business side 🤷‍♂️.... “open” 4/170ish.... COMMON ROGERS MAKE US PROUD!!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

haha...my rank was 42......let's keep our fingers crossed

@Alexdurmann1 wrote:

Just got my email saying it's been shipped.

I ordered an XS max 256gb space grey at 6am on the 14th.

My rank originally was 41

Hold tight!! They're coming 🙂

Now if i can keep myself from checking to see if rogers has fixed the cellular set up issue with my AW3 yet...

I Plan to Stick Around

My Xs Max is shipping to home. I can’t be here all day, what will happen if I miss the delivery? Can I ask that it be dropped at a loca UPS store or delivery point if I’m not home?
Also...my order was placed just after midnight on a Saturday. Should I expect a shipping notice for Friday?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ducker

Unfortunately the device needs to be signed off before delivery. You could ask UPS to deliver it to a UPS Access point. You should be able to change it when the tracking info is live.

It should ship out tomorrow night or Friday morning for u.
I Plan to Stick Around

Not sure what is going on. I reserved 2 iPhone XS max 256gb silver using reserve device section rather than the upgrade device section. I am ranked 22 and 25. Both devices are listed as “open”. Others with higher que numbers have seen their status move to in progress or even shipped. I noticed the gold and grey devices have changes in status. Are the silver ones delayed? Any suggestions what’s going on?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Radz108

It could well be that Rogers didn't get many in stock.. I know this happened with the Rose Gold and Jet Black iPhones.

Hopefully they get them and ship them out. I noticed most carriers not show 1-3 week delivery for the phones.
I Plan to Stick Around

Based on what you said, that means Rogers is getting many more units of the grey and gold phones since individuals on this forum whose que numbers were above 50 have seen changes in their status. I wonder why there are much less silver ones compared to the gold and grey. I though being in 22 and 25th spot in que would give me a good chance in getting the phones by Friday. Now I’m not sure. Anyone else here in the forum ordered a silver iPhone XS max and seen a progress in your status?