Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

@Meowmix Thanks for your quick reply! It's very reassuring. I was hoping to get it at launch. 87 didn't seem to be like a promising number.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jayhoe

It may not look like a good number but you should get it at launch. I have seen someone over 300 position get it at launch!
I've Been Around

Hi Meowmix,

Sorry if this has been answered already, but my question is:

When should ship to home pre orders expect to get an email about shipping and tracking info?

For a normal 2 day shipping eta, does that mean not 'till Wednesday if the phone is going to arrive on Friday the 21st?

Thanks for all your helpful replies.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rh7

Most should get them either Thursday night / Friday morning. They usually do express shipping so it goes out the same day on Friday.

They use UPS or QMS.
I Plan to Stick Around

How do you know you are #1 of 81? I have the same model on reservation, started a #91 in the queue but today it has dropped to #86. It doesn’t show the total # I’m the queue tho, but I also don’t have a small business account.
I Plan to Stick Around

@wongnog

Honestly, this is my first time reserving a device through Rogers and most of the answers I've gotten have come from this forum so I probably won't be of much help to you but all I can fotsure confirm is that I am a small business account owner and when I check on my reservation status via the  RogersDirect site I have a column called "reservation spot" ans that number keeps updating (i.e. earlier today I was 1 of 81 and now I'm 1 of 95). I've attached a screenshot. Hope this helps!

Image rejected for privacy reasons (email address visible) - RogersMoin

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wongnog

That is only for business accounts that see that.. Regular consumer reservations only see the number on que they are in.
I'm Here A Lot

How do you find your queue number?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ehum27

Did you reserve to store or pre order ship to home?
I've Been Around

Hi, I ordered on Sep 14, but I was unable to see the status cuz I chose to ship to home.

Will they send track info on Wednesday or Thursday so I'm able to receive it on lunch day?