Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

If anyone cares, is buying outright and doesn’t wanna wait...all models all colours all storage still shipping or can be picked up at Apple stores on Sept 21
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

I keep checking their site and shows the same thing. Seems like some are right that it is way to high outright so they are not going for the Max unless Apple has plenty in stock.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey everyone ! I was able to reserve mine for pickup with carrier (chose an iPhone XS Max 256gb)

I was wondering, will the Apple rep be able to renew my Rogers plan for the exact same one that I had without any change in cost? (I have a premium tab at 100$) . My term expired. If not then I’ll upgrade through the Rogers system
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xfallen

Yes the Apple store will be able to do that for you. They will have dedicated reps from each carrier to help the Apple reps to do the upgrades / new activation's!

However in order to pay low cost for the iPhone upfront, you will need to change plans to their new ones. Or else you will be paying a heavy upfront fee for the phone on a 2yr term. The reps at the store will be able to assist you with that. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Wow thank you for the super fast answer meowmix! Just confirming that if that is the case, I won’t bother going through the Rogers upgrade system. Thanks again for your help Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xfallen

Once you go to the store to pick up the device, Ask the rep which plan they can offer you but also keep the cost low on ur end.

I pre ordered the iPhone Xs Max 64GB gray (i did it with my other account with Telus)

Paid $261 with taxes for it. I had to pick the highest new plans ( $115) but the manager would change it back when the phone ships out to me to the original plan i had. Also i did the bring it back program which gives me the option to bring back the device when doing my next upgrade or pay the $400 to telus ( discount of $400 was given with that program.)
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers open for preorders
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Ugh! .. its still showing this.. so much for delivering to home....

THE EXCITING NEW IPHONE IS LAUNCHING

Are you as excited as we are about the new iPhone launch? We thought so. Because we know how much you love iPhone, we want to make sure that you can pre-order yours as soon as it is available.

Check again at 6 AM or sign up below to get the latest updates!

I've Been Here Awhile

I just went right into device reserve from the my rogers page. I didnt wait for an email. I am position 1Smiley Happy

I'm a Reliable Contributor

nvm it worked.. but LOL. they want the ENTIRE contract price RIGHT NOW on credit card?? cant even put it on the bill? i dont have that money ALL INSTANTLY RIGHT NOW... so much for shipping to home.. forced to reserve in store and pay a pointless activation fee $30...

pos 6 xs max 64gb grey