Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @novy89

You will be laying alot more for the devices on a premium tab plan then a +plan or ultra plan.

To get the phone on a cheaper price, go with either the Premium + or Tye Ultra plans. However that means you will be paying way more for the plan for less Gb.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rageguy

I do believe you have the option to bill it to your invoice as well. I would just have the money on the CC just incase they want the money upfront.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am expecting anywhere from $799 to $859 for the iphone XS 64gb on a premium tab.

Am I in the right ballpark?

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers CSR told me 859 for Xs 64GB on Premium. I’m ready for two!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Viande

Yikes. That's way to much for a 64GB. At that point the 256GB is $1,000 and the 512GB is $1,200 on that plan.. Hmm
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow finally back on this forum! Last time I was here was to get my iPhone 7Plus and I remember going through so much trouble with pre-order as my reservation was not moving. 

Regarding reservation I have a question because I don't remember the difference. I will be reserving through the Rogers system since my 2 years term is up and I will be renewing, however can I still get a phone directly from the Apple Store at the same price than Rogers and renew my 2 years plan there?

(Just in case Rogers system is a mess and flooded, I might tempt my chance directly with Apple) 

And meowmix good to see you are still around I remember you from 2 years ago with your amazing username lol.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xfallen

Welcome back! Haha yes I'm never gonna leave unless the kick me out lol

Yes you can! The Apple store will have Dedicated carrier reps so they can do the upgrade for you in the Apple store!
I Plan to Stick Around

Another question, 

If I choose the "ship to home" option, can I pick the address?  I usually like to get packages shipped to where I work since I'm gone from home all day.  Is that an option or will they only send it to the address on my account?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @novy89

It should let you change the address. However it may not since it will ship to you home address listed.

You will see the option tomorrow morning
I Plan to Stick Around

It would just be nice to know beforehand because if it isn't an option then I will have to get it shipped to the Rogers store instead, and that's one more thing to worry about trying to go backwards on the upgrade page to select ship to store if in fact I can't change the address when I'm trying to get my order in as fast as I can lol