Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

@inferno129 yup I was expecting to pay $999 for the 64gb max on a premium tier plan....

If it's $789 on a premium plus then we can expect $999 or even $1019 for the premium plan 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @inferno129

All carriers do the $0 connection fee IF you pre order it only for ship to home (Reservations to store are NOT included unless the store changes its policy. )

The pricing is way to high as i posted above. So its either getting it at that price or pay a bit more and getting it outright.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

ship to home? and it waives the $30 greed? am i missing something, last upgrade was 7+ and that wasnt a thing then.. shocking someone made a good decision.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @inferno129

Pre orders for ship to home have been out since the 7+. You may have not seen it but i did that back then and got it shipped to home.

Yes it waives the $30 connection fee and gives you a 15% off coupon for a accessories in store.

checking the reservation process with a different device ahead of time, theres no option for shipping to home..just a map telling to pick to type a store address
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes I was also trying but there is no phone up for reservation at this time, so may be different when phone are available to be reserved.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @inferno129

The ship to home option will be live on their website when you pick the device. It won't be on the same page as the reservations.

When you go to Rogers website and click devices, it will show u a list of Devices. When the iPhone Xs is posted, it will say " Ship to home" pre order.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @brarash

The phones won't go up for pre order until tomorrow morning. So you won't see it on any list until then.

If you want to do a ship to home pre order, then go on the Rogers main page and click devices. Then it will show the iPhone XS there and will say " Ship to home" pre orders or " reservations to store". Click on ship to home and ur set. This will start tomorrow. Not today

its for preorders only not devices already out (like the blackberry whatever i tested with, only one in the list)?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @inferno129

Yes. Rogers has NOT posted the iPhone Xs yet on the pre order or reservation list. They will do it tomorrow morning when it's up and running.

Right now they are showcasing the phone and pricing and asking u to register for more information