Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Phone shipped on Tuesday night; popped in the store today to see if mine was in and nothing .. no phone call tonight either. I’m in Vancouver, where do the phones ship from?
I'm Here A Lot

Hi Everyone,

I received an email from Rogers Last night around 11:57 PM that my phone was shipped via UPS since September 17 (The date I pre ordered via Ship To Home method). They gave me the tracking number showing as Estimated Delivery for today, September 21. I can’t wait!!!! Hope everyone gets the same email and enjoy their phone on the first day of launch!

If I am not mistaken, phones are being shipped from a depot in Mississauga, ON. The last time I’ve pre-ordered, the address it was shipped from is Mississauga, ON and I live in the same area 😊.
I Plan to Stick Around

@jrcm how has your ups updated? Mine hasnt. It only says shipment info sent, it hasn't actually shipped. 

I'm worried that I'm not getting it until next week now

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogersdirect.ca, still the same as the 14th, no phone movement. Anyone here like me?

I am super upset that ROGERS did this to small business customers after no watch support, and I’m not surprised at all I am not getting a phone this year.
I Plan to Stick Around

Agree! I am still 4th.. still “open.” I am already lined up at Rogers store. Hope they have mine - if so will cancel my preorder and order here.
I Plan to Stick Around

Is it busy there...or are you alone?! Smiley Happy

Anyone else lined up @ Rogers or Apple store this morning?
Haven’t lined up on launch day since the 4 was released in 2010. That was fun...3:30am in the crisp morning air with dozens of other iPhone addicts. When they opened the doors (Fairview Pointe-Claire) there was a stampede to the Apple Store. Wild...but so much fun. Since then I’ve only used the reserve-and-pickup service though...and since 2010 (2012/2014/2016) I’ve always had my phone on launch day. Today looks no different, UPS delivery to home is happening today (received my email last night around 8). My only concern is that I won’t be home most of the day...so if they attempt delivery I’m not 100% it’ll be back at my local UPS customer service location before they close at 8pm. Here’s hoping!
Good luck all!
I Plan to Stick Around

Awesome! Good luck. I got here at 530am - Mall is open - I am only one at Rogers - there was a line at apple but nothing crazy. They are giving out numbers and I got 14 in case Rogers does not have any. Kind of hoping mine doesn’t switch to “shipped” until I see what is going on here.... haha - happy launch day everyone!
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here, no. 1 in queue with status still ‘open.’ This happens every year to business customers.
I Plan to Stick Around

I got my preorder in the morning of preorders at 5am for home delivery and STILL don’t have an email saying it’s dispatched. Not happy
I'm Here A Lot

Still no shipping email. Everything is updated on MyRogers. Guess it won’t be today 😞