Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @Radz108

Could well be. Unfortunately no one knows exactly what's going on.. Not even the MOD staff. I could contact someone I know but I won't get an answer until tomorrow morning the latest.

Again. It could well ship out tomorrow night for Friday deliver or Friday shipment for Saturday delivery.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I don't know how you keep calm in all the preorder threads with people always asking the same questions over and over about their status not reading previous replies. lol

But good on you for keeping on doing it!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Lol. Many have asked that. Showing anger or frustration isn't right either. Many should read the previous posts but don't want to take the time to look through them. Which i get becsuse there is 37 pages lol.

I remember one year we had well over 200+ pages haha.
I've Been Around

YESSS SHIPPPED!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @testq3t3qt

Yay! Good to hear!
I've Been Here Awhile

I just did a live chat and the rep said its not possible to issue a refund for the amount I paid... is this true?
I Plan to Stick Around

finally received the email/text saying it is shipped....now let's see if it gets to the store by friday.  🤞🏻

I Plan to Stick Around

Did you just do the hardware upgrade and ship to your house thing? That's what I did, still waiting for my email Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

@Daveftw wrote:
Did you just do the hardware upgrade and ship to your house thing? That's what I did, still waiting for my email Smiley Happy

hardware upgrade, but shipped to a rogers store, since i am not home during most delivery hours.....

i just hope i get the phone on friday because i just broke my iphone x today......great timing.  Hope you get yours soon.

I Plan to Stick Around

Oof bad luck great timing! And thanks - I am excited. I've been waiting a long time, every since IPX was announced, I knew they would make a bigger + sized variation, and I'm so glad I was right =)