Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

@gageev

That means they’ve assigned a phone to your account and it will probably ship in the next day or so.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @gageev

Great to hear! That means the have a device for you and it's ready to ship out at given moment. Live chat unfortunately can't give u answers as they have no access to those systems.
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for the responses!!! So happy
I've Been Here Awhile

My status turned to "shipped" 10 days ago, and received a call from your people on Oct 3 said the phone is ready to be picked up. However, when I went to the store on Oct 5, I was told that they never received my phone and nobody from the store would ever call a customer. Still waiting for the phone until now. The tracking number shows that the phone arrived, but the store still saying never received it. Horrible experience for store pickup.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@MichaelSG I wouldn't be surprised if they sold your phone to someone else, hence the 'never received it' excuse.

The fact that they told you the store would never call customers to pick up their phones is laughable, because that's exactly what they do.  Looks like the store/rep is trying to pull a fast one.

My advice to you, email the office of the president at Rogers.  Explain the situation, including the store that claims they never received your phone.  They'll handle it.  At the very least they should get you a phone ASAP and waive the activation fee for your troubles.  

These stores/reps need to be held to account for their shenanigans.  This type of behaviour needs to be disciplined.   

I've Been Here Awhile

@nasa25 Thank you so much for your great advice! I will email the president office. Hopefully they will have a look into this case. Thanks again!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@MichaelSG

No problem. Good luck. I really hope they make things right for you.

I Plan to Stick Around

1 month since the initial order and I'm still queue #1 for the XS Max 64GB grey. I'm going to my authorized dealer who looks after corporately paid accounts and do the HUP there. They have the phone in stock so I'll get it in a day or 2. Good luck to the rest who used secure.rogersdirect.ca! 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rageguy

Glad that the store has one and u can get it! As that it's taken a month though.
I Plan to Stick Around

So I was #1 in XS Max 64GB Grey queue and I got shipment notification today, should deliver tomorrow according to UPS website. Pretty ridiculous experience overall, definitely will be ordering through Apple directly next year.