Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Well since my “corporate” discount is only applying to my line, I was able to upgrade my phone without changing anything with the discount. Whatsoever if your corporate discount applies to the phone itself, they won’t be able to upgrade it since they don’t have full access in your account. Hope this helps!
I Plan to Stick Around

wow that is awesome!

I currently have a plan set up with 35% off on the ultratab. if i were to upgrade, what are the chances of apple doing it for me at the retail location? There is one near my with the model i want. 

Did you confirm with them over the phone or did you walk in and ask?

I Plan to Stick Around

I called my nearby apple store to confirm they were able to make this work even with my 30% off and as soon they said yes I ran there and it took 25-30 min to get everything done! I heavily recommend going straight to the Apple Store if Rogers doesn’t have what you need in store.
I Plan to Stick Around

we are inching closer to week #3 since preorder ~ has anyone received their orders yet who placed it through rogersdirect.ca? really shocked that there’s been zero movement in the reserving and receiving process
I've Been Here Awhile

Just spoke to a rogers rep via Live Chat, and after 48 minutes of transfers and waiting, the conclusion is that the queue has not moved since 09/14. Go figure.

Any one has better experience?

I Plan to Stick Around

Still #1 here. Spoke to my dedicated account consultant for Rogers enterprise customer service wireless. They have no way to look up the order and the only thing I can do is wait. 

I Plan to Stick Around

found this interesting:

‘3. Rogers does not guarantee that you will receive the device(s):
a. that you have ordered;
b. before other customers who are not using this Service, or have purchased their device through other channels.’

Source URL: https://secure.rogersdirect.ca/Reserve2/Downloads/Template/BusinessTandC_ENGLISH.pdf
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

#1 in the cue for the model I was after (Xs 256 space grey). Still no movement and nothing but nonsense from customer service. All brick and mortar Rogers stores in the area are allocating stock to non-business customers. Apple Stores have stock. Got tired of waiting.
Just switched the whole company to Bell and immediately got the phone I was after and a much better monthly price for everyone. I know it sounds petty to switch just because of not getting a phone I was after but this was the last straw in a long series of customer service failures and disappointment from Rogers over the last few years. Been with Rogers 15 years. Buuuubye.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@wetcoast56

Good to hear you got your iPhone and a better deal at Bell. I guess it sucks for Rogers but hopefully they can take these situations and learn from them.

Can’t blame you for speaking with your wallet. Hopefully Rogers listens.

I Plan to Stick Around

I just checked my Rogers account. It shows a new IMEI and updated device balance. Does this mean something ? I messaged Rogers on live chat and they said 3-4 weeks. How did they assign a IMEI to my account 3-4 weeks in advance. Something doesn’t make sense