Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @naomipayant

Don't always believe what they say. They only see " Available" or " back order" or " out of stock ".

They have no way of seeing an actual amount and they cant limit them only for new activations.
I've Been Here Awhile

Went into a Rogers store and they had one 256 gig Max in stock. Canceled my pre order and did the upgrade there. Good luck to those who are waiting!
I Plan to Stick Around

I called 4-5 stores and none of them had a gold Xs max they only had them in silver or space grey wich I wonder why.
I've Been Here Awhile

I’m on a business plan. I preordered a silver 512 XS on September 14. I was number 2. I just received an email tonight that it is being shipped to my local Rogers store. Finally!!! It’s not launch day but it will do...
I Plan to Stick Around

Lucky!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Did you opt to have it shipped there? I thought all business customers have it shipped direct to home..
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I had the option to ship it to the store this year. The business system is different than in past years. Didn’t have to go through the archaic website.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, week 1 of 3 passed ~ still no update or iPhone.. I wonder what ROGERS is going to do if three weeks pass and their customers still have no iPhone.

I expect ROGERS to make their expectations set to their customers with the ‘Please allow for 1-3 weeks shipping time’...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @riiicjcjck

They won't do anything other then send a email out. This happens every year.

On the first post on page 1 I even said that Rogers reservations does not guarantee at launch delivery or device. It can take a while to get it if you are in business or corporate plans and some consumer plans as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

There are plenty of stock at apple stores for anyone that doesn’t have corporate discounts on their account.

https://reserve-prime.apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability?iUP=N