Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Im on a business plan that cannot be done at Best Buy or Apple.. My friends said they weregiven a number at Telus and regardless of number, the second friend ordered on sunday night via Telus upgrade and got it today.. the same silver 256gb max i reserved with Rogers..the first friend reserved on the first day but late in the evening so it doesn't even really matter if there are numbers, the fact is that they ordered way after, when many many people would be ahead of them and they have their phones.. end of story

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @charlo1108

Yes however I rather give proper information then misinformation on the " number".

I know 3 people that are still waiting for the 256GB Gold and 512GB Gold since pre order date. They got a email saying it's been back ordered but that's all. One cancelled yesterday and got it at a Apple store.

Again yes some carriers have stock but some don't.. I think it all depends on how many units they get and the relationship with Apple.. I do recall Rogers made a mistake with a statement last year with the iPhone 8 sales thus maybe Apple is holding back? You never know.

Either way. Patience is the key. You know the game,
I've Been Here Awhile

Is it possible to open a consumer account get the phone at Apple and then migrate the account over to my business account? Just a question as it is pure impatience on my part only being 6 days since launch. I stopped at apple yesterday with stock but couldn’t carrier upgrade on the biz account. Thanks for all the info.
I Plan to Stick Around

I wouldn’t suggest it, it’ll do a hard credit check and causes more issues than anything to do it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Been a week since launch, #4 of 39 for the iPhone XS Max 64GB Space Grey and still OPEN on Rogersdirect.ca.

Anyone else still in the same boat as me?
I've Been Here Awhile

Yep,
7 of 54.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I’m #1 on the list for the Xs 256gb. Still sitting open order. I’m seeing stock lots of other places. Regretting our switch to a business account as it’s certainly not saving us any money or giving any advantages over a standard account.
I Plan to Stick Around

I preordered the iphone Xs max in gold 64gb September 18th. 10 days later, here I am with no news or infos about when I could possibly get it. It’s frustrating.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @naomipayant

Its unfortunate that Rogers doesn't send emails regularaly like they have promised. This had been a issue for years.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yup! I did contact a rogers management rep and he told me they had a 258 gb one in stock at their warehouse but only available for a new line! I was a bit confused and sad because I want to upgrade.