Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @crlnsv

Hope it goes without a hitch!!
I Plan to Stick Around

I got the call! Unless the rep calls me back later today because I didn’t pass the credit check (as if), I’ll have my new phone tonight!
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@crlnsv congrats.  Enjoy the new phone.  

I was playing around with my buddies Xs Max yesterday.  That screen is beautiful.  I was jealous lol

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone who’s placed an order through Rogersdirect.ca get any sort of movement in their orders? Just curious, that’s all.
I Plan to Stick Around

Still #1 and Open. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Interesting, and funny as I spoke to a rep and he said that as long as consumer keeps getting orders back-ordered, those would go first before any business customer reservation... not sure if that’s true, or what.
I Plan to Stick Around

@riicjcjck I ended up picking one at the apple store. They have lots in stock. I canceled mine from Rogersdirect
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I just checked the apple reservation system and seems like stock is pretty plentiful.

If you're doing a reserve and pick up in a rogers store, I don't see any reason whatsoever why you wouldn't just pick it up in the apple store instead, as opposed to waiting for rogers to fulfill the reservation.  Plus it reduces the strain on the remaining queue.  

Now if you want ship to home/have the cost added to your monthly rogers bill, that's a different story (as you'd have to pay the unsubsidized portion of the phone up front at both the rogers store and apple store)

I Plan to Stick Around

For people with a corporately paid plan where the company pays the bills, I'm not quite sure if Apple Store can process that though. For people with a personally paid but corporate/business discounts applied, perhaps. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I’m down to #6 and still open status