Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Awesome. So I won’t have to shell out $2,000+taxes for my phone but $889 subsidy price for a 256GB Max is high isn’t it? I have a Premium+ plan as well and was quoted by my corporate rep a price of $989 for my 512GB Max. I thought there was a greater price difference between the two storage sizes.
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple has tons in stock!!!! Just reserved mine at my apple store.
Sorry but Rogers sucks
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What kinds of stock? Max?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @tristanpaglia

They truly don't.

You guys don't actually know this however Apple controls all stock for every single retailer and carrier. Apple also takes 80% of the stock to their own stores and pre orders.

The rest are divided to carriers and retailers. Telus barely got any Apple watches and some Telus stores didn't even get the iPhone. Same goes for Bell.

So before putting the carrier down, look around and see.
I Plan to Stick Around

I was able to reserve 2 iPhone xs max silver in 256gb through the Apple store for pickup today. The reserve option is for carrier plans. Since I am with Rogers, does the Apple store also give the discounted price for the phone like Rogers? 

I've Been Around

I ordered my iPhone XS Max on September 16th. Can someone tell me when it's supposed to ship/arrive? I got the confirmation email from Rogers saying that they received my order and that it was placed. I didn't receive any UPS tracking email and nothing has arrived at my doorstep either. I am worried because it's an expensive purchase! 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Radz108

Yeah the Apple store can put u on a contract with the phone to whichever carrier u want and u only pay what he price is for th contract
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @spaul2697

Unfortunately there is no way anyone can give u a definite answer. It all depends on when they receive stock and ship out. Ur going to be on the second batch coming.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just ordered mine over the phone yesterday at around 12pm and was told it is in stock Xs Max 64GB Gold. When do you think I'll be seeing it ship out ?

And what kind of loyalty discounts is everyone getting when upgrading to the phone ?
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Meowmix,

Just wanted your confirmation that the Apple store can in fact sell me my Max at the subsidy price as well as maintain my corporate discount on my Premium+ plan. NOTE: I have my corporate discount code if they need it