Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @Daveftw

Right!? This is huge and fast! Lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Timcooper

Great to hear! I just finished setting mine up!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm just utterly blown away at how gorgeous this thing is. Never in a million years did I think I would be spazzing out alone in the office over a cell phone of all things

I Plan to Stick Around

I’m having a nightmare. First UPS don’t bother knocking on my door and are taking it to the UPS drop off point for me to pick up. That was 4 hours ago and the drop off point is five mins from my front door. They lie.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nintenchris123

Canada Post did that this morning with my iPhone. I called and thankfully the manager was able to get the warehouse to call the driver and bring it back.

Unfortunately UPS has a different policy and same with Canada post. They drop off the packages and their locations around 6-8pm. They don't go earlier then that due to having other shipments that they need to deliver.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ah right. I might just go sit in front of the store then. Problem is it’s a really shady store ugh
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nintenchris123

Bring someone with you just incase anything happens
I Plan to Stick Around

I’m number 4 for a SG XS Max 512GB and my status still says open
I Plan to Stick Around

@dlim581 wrote:
I’m number 4 for a SG XS Max 512GB and my status still says open

You should be number 3 now! I just cancelled mine!

I Plan to Stick Around

Went to 2 Rogers plus stores and callled around to others. iPhone xs max in 64gb are available in stock. Very few 256gb iPhones were in stock and sold out in the morning. The Rogers plus stores I went to did not see any silver iPhones. All were gold and gray. I wonder what happened to all the silver iPhones? Went the the Market Mall Apple store and told them that Rogers had little to no silver phones showing up and the sales rep looked extremely surprised. CONSPIRACY!!!😆

Looks like a bust for me this weekend. Hopefully better news next week or so. I am now #18 and #21 in que for 2 silver iPhone xs max 256gb wit both status “open”😣