Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

I suppose but Rogers reps know that most people want their iPhones ASAP. Least she can do is ensure she’s done everything she can to make that happen.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @crlnsv

Hmm that makes no sense. They don't even have 1 walk in for u? Yours should have been there unless someone misplaced it somewhere. Hmm
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Prospect wrote:

Did anyone order an XS Max 512GB?

I was single digits for Space Gray and Gold, and neither have moved.

Yeah. I'm #5 for silver, order is still open, and number hasn't changed.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I called again and got the girl to tell me that they got a lot of phones but that if they haven’t called me yet, there’s nothing she can do. Basically I might be at the bottom of the box or not there at all but no one’s eager to help me with anything.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Prospect

No Rogers store and Telus got The 512GB model. Best Buy only for 2 each. They didn't order many / didn't receive many as most of the pre orders were for the 64GB / 256GB.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Just my luck eh? So Canada post didn't even bother to knock on the door or ring the door bell. I checked my camera and they left me a notice slip. Meanwhile the front door was open from the inside and the didn't even bother at all.

Called Canada post and manager said she spoke to the depot and they will get the driver to come back. Doubt it but we shall see.. I'm pretty upset with Canada post. This isn't the first time. Lol

EDIT - Just as I was typing this they dropped it off. The girl gave me some lame excuse

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Meowmix

Glad to hear you got your phone. Enjoy!

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

So Apple never gave the carriers 512GBs for launch?

I did a hardware reservation on pre-order day at 6 AM.

Was in the single digits and status still open.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Prospect

My old Best Buy store manager that's a district manager now here in Toronto has had numours of calls from stores which many have complained that they didn't get their 512GB pre order from them.. Even they haven't received any. Only for a demo and that's it.
I Plan to Stick Around

All right, the store called me and they have my phone. They're passing it over to my rep to get my account set up. It was supposedly ready to go on Monday when she first called me to confirm everything, so hopefully I get another call today and I can go pick it up. Fingers crossed. I've bombarded her with enough emails that she knows I'm not exactly patient lol