Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hi Everyone,

I just received my phone today! It was just delivered to me via Ship To Home method.

I am so happy and excited to unbox it when I get home from work.

Good luck everyone!

I've Been Around

Which model did you order and when? I ordered the Silver 256 Max at 8 a.m. on the 14th from Rogers and haven't had any emails beyond the "we received your order" immediately after I ordered it.  No shipment notification or anything. I'm having it shipped to Orangeville Ontario. Is anyone else in a similar situation to me?

I Plan to Stick Around

@impmarion nope still havent moved, position #4

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know if the silver iPhone xs max are delayed?

wnet to the Rogers Plus store yesterday to ask if the launch will go on schedule and if they heard any delays with stock. The rep said they did not hear anything from head office and things were going as planned. He had some phones come in and expecting more today. I’ll check this lunch time time and see. Also , they already displayed some of the new iPhone cases so I got a clear speck presidio case and got my wife a sparkle clear otter box symmetry case. Thought I get them then rather than when we get the phones since they might be sold out by then.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Iphoneboy18 @Radz108

Most Telus stores haven't received any silver. Most are gold and space gray. Seems like the silver one is on a delay of some sort.
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is a silver XS MAX and it’s out for delivery, maybe they just didn’t get many silver XS MAX’s?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nintenchris123

Most likely got a small inventory of them. Seems like everyone is having small inventory
I Plan to Stick Around

finally picked up the phone at the store.  Honestly not much surprises compared to my X.......

I Plan to Stick Around

Just to follow up on all my previous posts:

I was the only one there at opening of my local Rogers store, so I was in and out by 8:20 am. Got my silver iPhone XS (not the max, just the regular) and changed to the 17 GB (15 GB + 2 GB bonus) Share Everything Ultra Tab (I share data with somebody). I also got my corporate discount added and the phone restored from my iPhone 7+ backup.

I have to say I was surprised at the efficiency and quality of this experience. It might just be a one-off but still, for me it was very positive and when my contract is up I know what to do in 2 years, lol.

I'm Here A Lot

So. Small question. Now that it’s not arriving today is there anyone to contact to find out when it is arriving ? I selected ship to home and they have already taken the payment

Thanks