Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

I live in the upper west side of Toronto, I’m normaly pretty lucky with earlier delivery’s
I'm Here A Lot

I’m still waiting on the email saying it’s been shipped .......
I'm Here A Lot

So I got an e-mail Sept. 20th from Rogers (donotreplyTEC@rci.rogers.com) which stated I made changes to my account. Attached was 3 PDFs. (Wireless agreement, Rogers Term of service and Key order information)

My order was placed Sept. 15th. My co-worker placed his order Sept 19th and got the same e-mail as mine above and he also got an e-mail last night saying his order has been sent and he has the tracking number. He will get his phone today. We ordered the same phone and ship to home. So what gives? Is there anyone I could contact be able to see why my phone has not been shipped?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Sounds similar to me. Will just have to wait
I Plan to Stick Around

Still nothing on the small business side for me...anyone have any movement on their end for small business?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ehum27

As explained before.. No one has access to that.. Not even the Rogers rep.. The system is a self serve option and only the warehouse can see it but they don't speak to customers.
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix
I know you have said no one has access. But how would Rogers know if there is an issue with their system? Must be a way to flag them to at least look into why the system is not working correctly.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ehum27

The back end team and warehouse does only. They can have a memo sent to them via a management team however it takes 1-2 business days for them to look at that and check it out
I Plan to Stick Around

Nope, mine still says open. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Wonderful news! Reservation went for number 9 to 8! Lol. Seems like Max sizes are going to be delayed.