Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @luvboatcapn

Yeah my buddy received that email too with a different time. It seems like Apple and UPS dropped the ball real bad on this one and its bad.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I preordered monday.

I am now officially "out for delivery" at 6:30 AM in Calgary AB. Good luck fellow i phone lovers! May The Jobs be with you Smiley Tongue

I Plan to Stick Around

what colour and size did you get? i'm still waiting to hear from Rogers on my preorder
I Plan to Stick Around

@itzyabooyyy I got a Space Grey XS Max! I am kind of miffed though, that only 3 months ago I bought a brand new nike edition apple watch series 3 for 500 bucks and now they're cheaper and series 4 is out LOL

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Lol two weeks ago I got a series 3 Nike Apple Watch wifi plus cellular on sale. Saved $130 on the regular price.

Even with the series 4 out the series 3 only dropped in price by like 20-40 bucks. That’s basically nothing.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Daveftw

I sold my AW3 LTE to my buddy at work for $175. Lol. He doesn't have much money or electronics so I did him a favour lol. I got that one in December via Telus haha.

Now I'm heeding over to get then AW4 Black Stainless Steel Case with Space Black Milanese Loop 44MM model from them.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ah, okay. i got the silver XS Max and i've been hearing that they are delayed, so i was just wondering. Ugh, i know... i have the series 3 as well and really want the series 4, but can't justify the switch LOL

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@itzyabooyyy

No need to switch! I’m keeping my series 3 Nike edition for home/leisure and sports. My series 4 will be for daily office wear.

2 watches are better than one! Lmao

I Plan to Stick Around

Hurry up mr UPS man! Anyone have UPS show up with their phone yet?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Lol my UPS guys comes by at like 5pm most times. If someone gets such an early delivery I’d count them as being pretty lucky.