Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

@Meowmix yeah i actually read about that. I'm however in Alberta, western canada. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bsnider001

Rogers always does a soft credit check within the company to see if u have paid on time and such. It's not a hard credit check. Just a soft one within Rogers.

You should be fine!
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks! They came out and told me they have ONE 256GB max .... gold. PERFECT - my name is on it :).... good luck to everyone!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Yampz

Yay! Good to hear!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Going to give Rogers the benefit of the doubt this time around as shipping of devices (both phones and watches) seems delayed. I had an appointment in my local Apple Store scheduled for 3:00 to 3:30 window today and I received this this morning from Apple at 3:25 EST.

I ordered my 512 XS Max Grey as soon as orders went live on the 14th. It doesn't say I won't get it today...but it doesn't say I will get it today either. This launch has been messy top to bottom with shipping of devices and if Apple can't get them in time to their retail stores then I would think Rogers is having difficulty getting volume too. I am also stuck in the Rogers reservation system at #3 Open for the same phone model, #4 for aluminum Space Grey AW Series 4 44mm and my wife's aluminum gold 40mm AW 4 just moved from #6 Open to "In Progress" yesterday at 11 am after not moving since they went live on Rogers Reservation system also on the morning of the 14th.

Important update to your Apple pickup order

Thank you for your recent order with the Apple Store. We know you’re excited to pick up your new product.

Unfortunately, due to some last minute logistical issues, your order will not be ready for pickup during your check-in time.

As soon as your order is ready for pickup, we’ll let you know via email.

We apologize for the delay in getting your new product into your hands. We’re working quickly to resolve this issue.

Apple

I Plan to Stick Around

Going to give Rogers the benefit of the doubt this time around as shipping of devices (both phones and watches) seems delayed. I had an appointment in my local Apple Store scheduled for 3:00 to 3:30 window today and I received this this morning from Apple at 3:25 EST.

I ordered my 512 XS Max Grey as soon as orders went live on the 14th. It doesn't say I won't get it today...but it doesn't say I will get it today either. This launch has been messy top to bottom with shipping of devices and if Apple can't get them in time to their retail stores then I would think Rogers is having difficulty getting volume too. I am also stuck in the Rogers reservation system at #3 Open for the same phone model, #4 for aluminum Space Grey AW Series 4 44mm and my wife's aluminum gold 40mm AW 4 just moved from #6 Open to "In Progress" yesterday at 11 am after not moving since they went live on Rogers Reservation system also on the morning of the 14th.

"Thank you for your recent order with the Apple Store. We know you’re excited to pick up your new product.

Unfortunately, due to some last minute logistical issues, your order will not be ready for pickup during your check-in time.

As soon as your order is ready for pickup, we’ll let you know via email.

We apologize for the delay in getting your new product into your hands. We’re working quickly to resolve this issue.

Apple"

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I am ship to Home, and still haven’t received a tracking email yet. I’m freaking out thinking I won’t get it today!! I didn’t pre order until Saturday morning, will that make a difference??
I Plan to Stick Around

If people are worried about missing UPS delivery and them not leaving the package there's an option. With UPS, if you sign up as a customer (free sign-up online or through the app) anything that gets tagged to ship to your address and references your email address automatically shows up under your shipments. What you can then do is authorize them to release the package with no signature. I have this set as default as I live a bit more rural and a UPS depot is far this way the packages are always home when arrive and I can easily track them etc.

Good luck to everyone, as a long time BlackBerry then Android user I've never had an iPhone but these are very appealing, looking forward to reading feedback and trying one out at a store.
I Plan to Stick Around

Crisis over. They sent the UPS tracking info to my old email address! Who knows why !? I don’t care. It’s out for delivery!
I Plan to Stick Around

My store opens at 9am. Here's to never ever putting down my phone for the rest of the day in case they call me.