Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Sam12345. All we can hope for now is that they are doing same day shipping, I’m located in Toronto.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kkk777

They should have it by now. Go in today and tell them you have the tracking into it and know it there.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Yampz

I used to line up every single year until last year and today. It was so much fun back in 2009-2015. Now it's all online pre orders. Apple uses to give our waters / chocolates to us. Now they don't do much lol.

I'm heading to the Telus store around 9am EST to get my watch that's on hold. Phone shows delivery today.

I hope u get one!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ducker

I remember those days! I used to report back here every half an hr haha.
I Plan to Stick Around

Walked into the Rogers store yesterday and confirmed my phone was here. Now I'm at the store waiting lol. Grabbing the device then bouncing for work if all goes well.
I'm Here A Lot

Hi @Daveftw,

Did Rogers send you a tracking number? I just checked mine and it shows that the status progresses and confirmed that it will deliver today.

If you order via Ship To Home method, they will send you the tracking number to check the status via UPS. If it is via Ship To Store method, the store will call you once your phone arrived at the store of your choice.

Based from Rogers FAQ website, Ship To Home method is faster and will be prioritzed compared to Ship To Store because the earlier where phone was already been paid and you have renewed your contract. For the later option, customer can still choose not to accept and return it.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrcm

That is correct but don't be foolish now.

I have done theses threads for years and I have seen many wait for ship to home while ship to store got many more.. Don't always believe a FAQ...
I Plan to Stick Around

@jrcm ship to home.

I got the notification about 9 hours ago in my e mail box with ups tracking number, just refreshed and it still says 

Order Processed: Ready for UPS .

Hoping it comes delivered today. I've been actually so excited for this that I've stayed up all night waiting/watching ipxsmax videos on youtube Smiley Tongue

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Daveftw

UPS is having major issues in the US with the updating on their information tracking. Usually they update during the night however they do another scan at 8am as well.

The one in the US last night is really messy. Showing delivery date for Monday for most Americans that got the iPhone from Apple.. Lol. It was glitch and took a few hrs for UPS to fix it.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Question:

I'm currently on a no tab plan and want to Switch to an ultra tab. Is there a credit check with that switch or is that only for new customers?