Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

@Meowmix
Oh, but you’re thinking tomorrow for sure?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @seee

This is a user to user forum. No Rogers staff can look into your reservations either.

Its whatever u see on the screen during the pre order. If the status hasn't changed then either they dont have enough.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ducker

It will be delivered tomorrow for sure unless there is severe weather or issues at the UPS facility during the night.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

This doesn't look good on Apple and UPS side.

https://9to5mac.com/2018/09/20/iphone-xs-max-shipping-delay-ups/
I Plan to Stick Around

From previous years, do they send emails out the morning of launch day for home deliverys that deliver same day?
I'm Here A Lot

Hello everyone!

I made a reservation for XS Max 64 GB Gold via Ship To Home option. I have not received a Shipping information as of yet. However, when I checked ‘My Device Details’ via my Rogers Account, an IMEI is showing (Not my previous phone or the phone I am currently using). I think that my reservation and my phone was already been processed as IMEI number has been assigned to my account. Maybe there is just a delay with Rogers updating their system or providing their customers with Shipping information due to high demand. I am just hoping that I’ll be one of the lucky customers who will receive the new phone tomorrow. Good luck everyone!
I Plan to Stick Around

Just checked mine and it’s the same! Hopefully you are right 😊
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I don’t think the imei matters. I just checked and my number doesn’t match either. Also, I checked my wife’s phone (which we didn’t upgrade) and it doesn’t match either.
Ugh.
I'm Here A Lot

I just checked my mom and my dad’s IMEI for the phones they are currently using. Both matches. The IMEI that you will see on your account is the IMEI of the phone assigned to you when you opened an account with them. If the IMEIs on your and your wife’s account don’t match with the phone you both are currently using, these are not the phones you originally purchased with them. My opinion.
I Plan to Stick Around

Both of the phones were purchased from Rogers as upgrades. I think...Anyways, hoping for the best...fingers crossed