Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

xs 256 space grey.  status says #1 and OPEN.  I don't imagine it will change to 'shipped' with me getting these emails.  But guess I'll wait it out and see

I Plan to Stick Around

I called the Planete Mobile my workplace deals with for its corporate plans and the guy said they’re expecting the preorders tomorrow. Hopefully he was right and I’ll get a call tomorrow. Based on what he said, they’re only getting preorders, nothing for walk ins.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mikecarberry

Again. There is nothing the store or call center agent can do. The reservations are online only. This is WHY I suggested to speak to a manager and have them open a ticket with the back end team /wear house to see what's going on..

The backend team does NOT speak to the public and same with the warehouse.

If you want to get the phone tomorrow, then ur only bet is to wait outside the store and see if they get it
I Plan to Stick Around

nah I don't care about getting the phone tomorrow .. my store wont have them for another 3 weeks.  I only wanted the system that they have to actually work

I Plan to Stick Around

so: update .. I called Rogers and he looked into it.  Said there was something wrong.  He then said I could cancel the reservation and have him order the phone for me and have it shipped to my home .. Okay (still on the line) I cancelled the reservation.  Told him I did.  then he says okay for the new xs 256 grey shipped to you home in a week will need to be paid upfront (not added to my bill) at 1250$..  I hung up. lol.  Im either switch carriers or waiting until the store actually gets stock. 

thanks for no help rogers

I Plan to Stick Around

so i stopped by the rogers store on my way home from work, and surprisingly my phone already arrived.  So i will be going there again at 10am tmr to pick it up.  For once, Rogers is doing something right......

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nagagity1

Great to hear! The outcome came good this time!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mikecarberry

Um.. Why would u pay that much? I don't think even he knew and just gave u that price UNLESS they wanted to charge u the upfront cost of the device and upgrade fee?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you for your knowledgable help and prompt replies, Meowmix

I Plan to Stick Around

yup thats what he was doing .. and I don't get why he would charge me up front.  my plan is over in oct