Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

@PhiliPhone wait until you have the iPhone in hand and then sort out the discounts/cost after

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @PhiliPhone

I would suggest waiting until u do the upgrade and everything is finalized and then add the code back!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @v717

It all depends. It can ship out today as well. They could have also rushed it and now sent u the email for the shipment. It's happened before.
I Plan to Stick Around

do they only ship via UPS or they can do Canadapost too? They sent me my iphone X upgrade in March via Canadapost, not sure of the preorders.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @brararsh

During pre orders from what I have noticed in all the reservations threads I have made it's been QMS for same day delivery ( ship to home pre orders) and UPS.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

QMS would be nice, Thanks!!
I Plan to Stick Around

this might have been asked already but i'm not sure. can you still add on the monthly apple care coverage once the pre-order is complete? i did it mine on sunday afternoon (selected ship to home - 256gb max in silver). or is it too late? also, do you think that this will ship in time for delivery tomorrow or no?

thanks for the help!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @itzyabooyyy

Unfortunately the Applecare should have been added upon doing the upgrade. You can contact Rogers and see if they can add it for you monthly but as I know it, it's done only when u do the upgrade / pre order
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks so much!!
I Plan to Stick Around

@itzyabooyyy actually, I was told in the past that you could add it after, but you would need to go to an Apple store to have your phone checked out to confirm that it's not already broken. If not, people could add Apple care after breaking it... that's the explanation I was given but I never tried doing it. Hope this helps.