Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Just called the Rogers store I shipped my preorder to and they told me they haven’t received their shipments yet. So even though mine was shipped Tuesday night, the store hasn’t received it yet. The guy did tell me to call back in the afternoon though to double check.

If they don’t get it in by tonight then I might have to wait until tomorrow afternoon to get mine, which is kind of disappointing but I do work that day so it would work out.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bsnider001

Most likely UPS delayed it by a day. You can try going into the UPS website and track it but u have to put ur phone number or name under reference and see.
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers and/or UPS didn’t give me a tracking number for my order. I only got the email saying it was shipped.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bsnider001

Yes i know. However as i said some of us in the past were able to track it down using our name or phone number in the reference section on the UPS website without Rogers giving us the tracking number. For some it works but some doesn't.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ship to home order: Both phones 256 Max Gold are getting displayed on my rogers page now. 🙂

No shipping email yet, just got an email of new contract. So will I get tomorrow?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @brararsh

That means they have both device for you and ready to ship out tonight / tomorrow!
I Plan to Stick Around

Just wondering. Does it matter how you reserved your phone? I did not use the “upgrade your device” tab but I went straight to the “reserve device” link below it and reserved the phones there to ship to store in the early morning of the 14th. Both phones that I reserved are still showing open status only despite being 22 and 25th in que and reserving them on the 14th. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Radz108

It doesn't matter how it's being ordered. They have a set amount set for reservations for stores, pre orders online for ship to store, store orders and business.
I've Been Around

New to forum so I apologize if this was already answered.  I pre-ordered two phones an sx max 256 gold was position 157 and an xs max 256 silver position 19 on sept. 14.  I can't access them on the reservation site to see status but when I call rogers they do show the orders on their system  I got an email with a confirmation of shipment to store for the 

gold one but nothing yet for the Silver.  Shouldn't the silver one been shipped out already considering it was position 19 on pre-order day at 6 am? and why can't i access the information on the reservation page?

Thanks in advance for your reply

I Plan to Stick Around

Hello again @Meowmix 🙂 so I just upgraded my plan to the ultra tab But my company gives me a corporate discount on my monthly bill. So, I got the text message that I need to confirm my employment to add back the corporate discount code. Last year I had a lot of trouble upgrading in a Rogers store so I switched to a consumer plan with a corporate discount code in-store, but I think I had to remove the corporate discount code to do the upgrade, and then add it back after the transaction. Should I wait until I get my phone from the Apple store to add the corporate discount or would it be okay to do it right away? Thanks in advance 🙂