Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Rogersdirect.ca still shows open at 4/58 from 4/60 for the iPhone XS Max 64GB Space Grey, either two people cancelled or they just shipped out only two phones.

Anyone else who’ve place their order through Rogersdirect.ca get their phones shipped yet?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@riiicjcjck

Still waiting for any kind of update on mine - still in "open" status - and am 1 of 111 for XS Max 256GB Gold. Fingers crossed we see some movement soon!

I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered my phone online a week ago and can’t see my reservation status on MyRogers. Can someone @Rogers check into this? Tried calling in to no avail. Thx!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ssambhi1

Is it a ship to home order or a ship to store order?
I Plan to Stick Around

I’m #4 for the iPhone Xs 256gb space grey and I haven’t moved on rogersdirect.
I've Been Here Awhile

It’s a ship to home. I can’t find my reservation status anywhere on myRogers. When I go to Device Reservation it doesn’t show anything other than reserving another phone. My order confirmation didn’t have any links or info other than order been received.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ssambhi1

I explained this on page 1 post 1 and a few times.

Ship to home orders do not see a que number or a status number. So don't keep looking.

The only ones that can see that are ship to store orders.

You will only receive a shipment email when the device ships tonight or tomorrow morning for delivery tomorrow.
I've Been Here Awhile

I must have missed that. Thank you!
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

^bud read the first page in this thread. You won’t get status updates with ship to home. Just a shipping email once it ships

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Who ever reserved via the Rogers business side I would like to explain this again so you guys are aware.

Rogers tends to hold back the business reservations a day or so after the launch for consumers to get it. I noticed this with all reservations but 1. The Note 8 was the only one that business customers had theirs shipped the day before the launch.

So they may ship them out today but unfortunately if the status still shows Open on the business side by tonight, then don't get ur hopes up for tomorrow.