Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @brararsh

Well I'm always on my phone even at work 🤣. In all reality even when I am at work I have time to check a few messages and reply back as fast as I can. Even when I am out.

During the pre orders I take more time of my own days to come here and help answer all questions as much as i can. Been doing that for years. I'll continue to do this ae much as i can until either one day I can or Rogers doesn't want me too lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SlyM

The store will call you on their free time to tell you the phone has arrived and scanned in. Sometimes some stores have forgotten due to either some reps not doing it or really busy.

They give you 3 days to pick up the device. If you need to make alternate arrangements, you need to speak to the store manager for that. Unfortunately most stores will say they can't and sell it to the first walk in that requests one.

Speak to the store manager and see what they can do for you. Also if they agree, tell them to write a piece of paper the date u will pick up with ur name and number and stick it on the phone. That way no rep can give it away.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I can confirm that Roger Direct site is back up and running. I am still fourth out of 164 in the queue. Status is still open. Well, that was exciting while it lasted. 😂....
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @SlyM

The store will call you on their free time to tell you the phone has arrived and scanned in. Sometimes some stores have forgotten due to either some reps not doing it or really busy.

They give you 3 days to pick up the device. If you need to make alternate arrangements, you need to speak to the store manager for that. Unfortunately most stores will say they can't and sell it to the first walk in that requests one.

Speak to the store manager and see what they can do for you. Also if they agree, tell them to write a piece of paper the date u will pick up with ur name and number and stick it on the phone. That way no rep can give it away.

Thanks (again) for the response. Good info to know.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SlyM

You are welcome!
I Plan to Stick Around

yah, same colour, same capacity, same store to be picked up at.  I just checked on the status and now it's "in progress".....does that mean something good???

I've Been Around

has anyones status changed from "in progress" to "shipped"?  I was originally 29th in line for xs max 256gb Friday morning and hoping to get on launch day... anyone have any insight? 

I Plan to Stick Around

Yup, mine was "shipped" as of last night, with an email and texts to go with it. (iPhone Xs 64 GB silver here)

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nagagity1

Yes. That means they have your device and are preparing it to be shipped out.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for your quick replies my friend.  My last question would be, how likely will i get the phone on friday??