Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @SlyM

It will reduce is immediately on the new device price. That's how they normally do it now since you pay the price upfront.

So let's say the XS is $450 and ur trade in value is $200. All you pay upfront is $250 +taxes.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Is that trade in value before taxes or after taxes?

Is it:
($430 - $200) * 1.13 (I’m in Ontario with 13% HST)

OR

($430 * 1.13) - $200

They’d be different amounts. Lol.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bsnider001

Its $430 - $200) * 1.13 (I’m in Ontario with 13% HST). So it comes $230 + 1.13 taxes.
I Plan to Stick Around

Awesome thank you for the quick response!

Still awaiting my phone call from the Rogers store. I hope I get a call before Friday morning, lol.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bsnider001

You are welcome!. Haha yeah I bet! Mine with Telus is shipping out tomorrow for delivery to my house on Friday!.

Friday morning I'm heading to their store to get the watch!
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix just out of curiosity, as we had a chat during HTC M8 reservation too, you are always very active on Rogers, you are not Rogers employee and you are with Telus. I don't understand how are you always available here, which is really helpful for consumers like us for sure but just curious. 😉

I Plan to Stick Around

For all those with a business account that had to order from Rogers direct like me, this site now won’t load and keeps crashing. I hope that means they are updating something and this is good news. Patiently waiting for my status to change from open like the rest of you.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Yampz Experiencing the same issue! Really hoping this means that the statuses are gonna change.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @SlyM

It will reduce is immediately on the new device price. That's how they normally do it now since you pay the price upfront.

So let's say the XS is $450 and ur trade in value is $200. All you pay upfront is $250 +taxes.

That's good news at least. LOL

Sorry to keep asking questions but do you know if the store calls you to say your phone is ready for pickup, are they ever agreeable to extending the time you have to come pickup the phone by a couple of days (I might not be able to pickup in the 3-day window).

I Plan to Stick Around

@impmarion - haha - the things we patiently monitor for our new phones! We are all crazy! Fun times :)....