Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @bsnider001

Hopefully it comes Friday instead! I know sometimes Apple shows a later date but ships out earlier
I Plan to Stick Around

One last question:

1. Will Rogers stores be opening early on launch day? The Rogers store I’m picking up from is on my way to my work (it’s in a big mall here) but if they open at 9 am I won’t be able to go until after work. Will that be an issue?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bsnider001

Its up to the store managers discretion to open up early or not.

They are allowed to keep your reservation for up to 3 days. Any longer then that you need to communicate to the store manager for alternate arrangements.
I Plan to Stick Around

I got a call earlier from my local Rogers store where I had indicated as my pick up location. Told me my phone is in and I can come by anytime Ftiday after opening at 10 am. I also told him I reserved a Xs 256 in silver. He checked and said it wasn't in. I told him the online status changed last night to "in progress" and I was at #5. He said it should be in by Friday. He then called me back to let me know that he will have some models for sale on Friday if I wish to change colours. And I confirmed with him that I must pay the unsubsidized portion of the phone upon pickup of the phones.
Maybe I should call him back to see if I can get the phone today? Lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @saupaui

You won't get the phone today lol.. The system isn't up yet for the new iPhone IMEI number to be activated. Fridays morning at 8am is when the systems go live ( for stores that open early). So unfortunately u have to wait lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Try it and see what they say lol. But I doubt you’ll be allowed to.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix. Yeah I know there is no chance I can get it today. I was just kidding about it.
I Plan to Stick Around

@bsnider001. Yeah, I should have asked but didn't. Probably because I know the answer would be a flat out "NO!" Lol
But you never know until you ask. Lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @bsnider001

1. It shouldn't do anything to the other lines since it's only upgrading on one of the lines.
2. Yes they will. They will give u the amount the system tells them to for the trade in offer.

Re #2 - do you know if they apply the trade-in offer immediately on the account, so it reduces the amount owing on the new phone? I'm thinking of trading in my iphone 7+ 256gb, so this might help with the current owing and keep me from having to cancel the order (although too late to cancel right now as it's in progress).

BTW, thanks Meowmix for all your responses. Much appreciated.

I Plan to Stick Around

I’d like to know as well, lol.