Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

I have a small business account and am 1 of 102 for the XS Max Gold 256GB (status still says Open) - is there a chance I will get it Friday or does the fact that I have a small business account cancel that out for me?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @impmarion

It could change however as I mentioned a couple times that most of the times the business pre orders get shipped out after launch
I'm Here A Lot

Has anyone who selected the option to have the phone shipped to home address received any confirmation of shipping ?
Thanks
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sam12345

Shipments for Ship to home won't happen until late tomorrow / Friday as I explained.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Is it odd that I'm in Position 1 for the Xs Max 256GB Silver and my status is still OPEN?  I thought it was weird since others are changing to IN PROGRESS that are further down the line.  Does it have anything to do with location?

I'm Here A Lot

@nasa25 Hi Nasa, I had to do a pickup in store due to being under a corporate plan. In order for me to remain under coprorate plan, I would have to order it for pickup specifically at their location otherwise, I would end up being under retail plans. 

I Plan to Stick Around

i did the pre-order online at 6:05am on Sept 14, my position was #42, never got an update since.  I ordered the XS Max space grey 256gb......anyone that could help?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nagagity1

Unfortunately no one can help you since no one here works for the warehouse. It could be that ur still suck because they may not have enough devices.
I Plan to Stick Around

so what does position #42 actually mean?  I have friends that pre-ordered the exact same phone at a later time but already got emails that the order is "in progress"....

shipped to the same store that i chose

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @nagagity1

Unfortunately no one can help you since no one here works for the warehouse. It could be that ur still suck because they may not have enough devices.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nagagity1

Same color and Device?. If so then it could be a glitch in the system and urs could have been shipped just not entered. It's happened before.

The number is Canada wide.