Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

@SabrinaMolella
That seems high. I’m paying $175 after tax for 3 lines in a share everything plan. 16GB.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ducker

All depends on the plan.. Older Share everything plans have cheaper rate plans vs let's say the new Ultra plans or the Premium + plans. One could cost $100 +$65 each line. That could be around $240 with taxes for 3 lines at that point. Mind you each line will get a higher plan if they wish to get a flagship phone as the flagship phones require newer plans to get cheaper upfront pricing.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lenabanana

As I posted on Page 1 post 1. All ship to home pre orders will not get a status que number or able to see their position. They will only get a email saying when its been shipped.

Only ship to store reservations see the que number and status.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Anyone having trouble accessing their reservation on the reservation site?  Used to show my number but now it just brings up the original reservation page with all the choice....

I caved and ordered an Apple Watch 4 lol

I Plan to Stick Around

Am #1 of 81 for iPhone XS Max 256GB Gold with a small business account, status is written as "Open" - when should I expect to receive an e-mail confirming shipment or see a change of status?

I Plan to Stick Around

I have only been able to access the reservation number from the link in the initial reservation email.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @impmarion

The statues will change when the phone is being activated and finalized for you. Once it's shipped u will receive a email with the tracking number and letting u know its been shipped out.
I'm Here A Lot

I'm currently on Queue at #87... Anyone have an idea of how long of a wait time I should be expecting?

Thanks!

I'm Here A Lot

Forgot to mention, it's a ship to store for pickup option.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jayhoe

Since it seems like all pre orders done even today from Apple show delivery the 21st till the 27th. You should be getting it at launch or a day or so after. Launch seems more realistic