Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

@chris1231 no u wont, i already changed mine from a airsource store to a plus store. only lose position if u cancel it
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chris1231

You will not lose your position if you change locations.

You will only lose your position if you cancel the reservation.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @novy89

Call Rogers and ask for a manager. They should be able to see why its being blocked.

My only thinking is that when they changed the plan, it triggered the account to stay off upgrade for 24/48hrs. Thats the only thing i can think of
I Plan to Stick Around

Reservations opened early. Thankfully I set my alarm for 5:30 and not 6:00.
iPhone xs max 256gb in gold position 15.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sammy87

Not bad! Hopefully you get it at launch!!!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

This really is the quietest the board has been for any iPhone launch - wonder if Rogers/Apple will notice the high prices might be holding back ppl from buying automatically like they used to?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Redbull74

Thats true. It has been really quite. Remember some could be waiting for the XR model too.

Although I do believe it's because of the pricing. It's way to high even with new plans.
I Plan to Stick Around

I’m sure it has a lot to do with price. Not to mention a lot of people got the x last year. There’s not to many changes from the x to the xs unless you get the max for screen size. Me personally I missed the size of my 7plus... so to have the size in x form is the only reason I’m upgrading again this year.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sammy87

Agreed. Whomever got the X should really just stay with the X until next year. Even though Apple will be discontinuing the X, 6S and 6S Plus, it will be still supported.

The only difference as u said is the size and some internal changes.. That's really it. Doesn't warrant the change from X to XS or Max unless you want it and not need it.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If Apple wasn’t so greedy with their pricing more people would have upgraded. They only have themselves to blame for the poor day 1 sales.