Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @lhughes87

Its always been like this. Every year there is issues and the call center can not pre order or reserve a phone for you. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @novy89

The only way to sign a new 2yr term is if you do the upgrade the time you make changes.

Changing plans does NOT start a new contract. So unless the agent did something, you shouldnt have a new contract unless u upgraded already to the new iPhone.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

So fixed my data issues and gave me back the 19GB +2GB for $5 more. Took that lol.

So i used their Platinum plan which was $115 to get the device on the low price. she noticed the huge price jump and  she changed it to $95 for me. Was paying $75 before hand so its not a big difference now!

All in all i got the iPhone XS Max 64GB for $260 tax in and was able to keep my plan and lower the new one lol

My Ship date shows Sept 20th and can take 1-5 days to be delivered. ( However they rush them out) 

I Plan to Stick Around

I did upgrade online and got the email confirmation right away.
In the email, there is no order number.
How can I track my order?
Here is the email from orderconfirmation@rogers.com

Thank you for choosing Rogers!

We are processing your order for (XXX) XXX-0058

Order date: Sep 14,2018
New device : iPhone XS Max 256GB Gold
Your plan : Talk & Text 6GB - Prem+ Tab

You will receive a shipment confirmation email with a courier tracking number once your device has shipped.

You will also receive additional details regarding your wireless service agreement.

We will contact you if we require any further information.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @brararsh

AS explained on Page 1 Post 1 and many other posts i have said this.

If you picked ship to home pre orders you will NOT be able to track the progress or status. They will send you a email when its shipped and that will include the Order number as well.

Doing a reservation to store pick up does not give you a order number either (
 only a unique one for the warehouse to know which was is for store pick ups thats all). The ship to store orders however can track their status and have a Que #

I Plan to Stick Around

Confused a bit - I have a small business account and I was able to successfully pre-order the XS Max this morning.

I got an "Order Received" e-mail after I placed my pre-order. When I check the status there's this column called "Reservation Spot #" - what is this? Is all info present normal? Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 9.27.09 AM.pngAlso, when am I supposed to get news of any updates since it's being shipped to me? Picture attached!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @impmarion

I explained this on Page 1, Post1..

#1-16 means that you are #1 out out of the 16 business customers that order this device.

Yes the next email will be a shipped email with a tracking number. The only other time they will email you is if the device is in backorder and will let you know.

Yes all info is correct. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25

Do you mind me asking what is the platinum plan is that you have? Just an old one you’ve carried over each renewal? I’m just on a share everything “legacy” plan when I carried over the first offering of 6gb, but 19gb?!? 😯 Currently have 2 lines and may add a 3rd and don’t really wanna pay through he nose. LOL
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SlyM

I think you meant to reply to me lol.

Telus has the Platinum plans. Rogers has Ultra. They are higher plan tiers which cost more but the device price upfront is lower.

You need to check the Ultra plans on the Rogers site and see which one is suited for you.

Yeah i have 19GB+2Gb ( 21GB in total) as of this morning. $95 voice, $75 data, AppleCare $11, Paying $176 +taxes  but its worth it since it included AppleCare and such

I Plan to Stick Around

Could anyone tell me what time the reservations opened this morning?

Thanks!