Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Reservation is open early! Spot 13 for a 64gb grey XS Max
I've Been Around

Position 5 for a XS Max Silver 64gb. Nice!
I Plan to Stick Around

where to check order status?

I Plan to Stick Around

Set my alarm early (in BC) just to "check"...surprisingly, the XS was listed and I snagged the 256gb silver - position 1 Smiley Surprised (I keep checking to make sure it actually reserved, cuz I never get THAT lucky. LOL)

Went back to try to reserve a 64gb one (wasn't sure if I should get the 256gb) and now the iPhones aren't available in the drop down menu, just the blackberry and Watch Series 4. Don't know if that's because I've already got an iPhone reserved or if they realized they goofed up and closed up the phones, until the top of the hour.

Good luck all!  

I Plan to Stick Around

Reservations opened early. Thankfully I set my alarm for 5:30 and not 6:00.
iPhone xs max 256gb in gold.
I Plan to Stick Around

I can't seem to get it to work, I'm selecting the ship to home option and when I do that I get as far as the add ons and when I hit continue to go to shipping info there is an error and it tells me to call rogers but customer service is currently closed!  And its no good for me to do a reservation because our rogers store in town is closed permanently.... Not too happy right now, especially after signing up for a new contract last night in anticipation of ordering the phone this morning.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@novy89 don't stress, call Rogers cutsomer service and have them confirm they have the order. It did the same thing to me last year and I called them + they told me they had a ship to home order for me. I got it on launch day!

I Plan to Stick Around

Customer service is closed right now and same with the live chat.

I don't know how they would have the order because I can't even get to the confirmation screen, I select the device, I select my current plan, it takes me to add ons, I don't select any, I hit continue to move on to shipping and then it says:

"We're sorry, this information is currently not available online. If you need help with your account, please call 1-888-ROGERS-1"

I've Been Around

Yeah, same happening over here. Looks like we just missed the window before their serves got overloaded. Nothing to do but keep spamming the 'continue' button every few minutes, unless anyone has some tips??

I Plan to Stick Around

@sekou yeah if you have another line on the account, try ordering on that one. But call Rogers later today to make sure you don't have two devices being shipped to you! That's what I did last year but I actually wanted two devices and I both got them. Hope this helps. If not, maybe try reserving one as a new customer.