Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone Xs / Xr & Xs Max Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @xfallen

Device reservation is meant for u to reserve a device and have it shipped to the local rogers store you pick for pick up.

Upgrade my device will be what you want if u want to ship to home orders
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @PhiliPhone

Welcome back!

Taxes will be added when you do the upgrade.. So if you are charged the device price upfront immediately, it will add taxes as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Meowmix nice to have you back on here again. A few questions for you ..

See how you said only the account holder or athorized level 1 can pick up the phone from the store. Rogers has always dined me from picking up the phone am level 1 on the account and they always ask for my mom to pick it up .. is this something new now that a level 1 can pick up ?

Also I have that $85/10 gig plan it says preminum plan. How much would my upgrade be on a 64 GB iPhone X Max if I decide to keep my exsisting plan ? I called Rogers today and told me the prices are still not in the system.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @breed

It seems like it's the store you are going to that's denying the sale. As a level 1 you are authorized to do a upgrade on the account. Speak to the store manager.

You are looking at either 859 or 959 for that one with ur current plan..
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks. Ur the best @Meowmix
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks for the reply @Meowmix 🙂 I was also wondering if I'm better off trying to reserve the iPhone from the Rogers iPhone information page at 6 AM (the one you can get to from the Rogers main web page), or if it's faster to log onto MyRogers and to click "upgrade my device"?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @PhiliPhone

I would suggest doing the " upgrade my device" This will ship to your home instead.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

I pre ordered the iPhone Xs Max 64GB gray (i did it with my other account with Telus)

Paid $261 with taxes for it. I had to pick the highest new plans ( $115) but the manager would change it back when the phone ships out to me to the original plan i had. Also i did the bring it back program which gives me the option to bring back the device when doing my next upgrade or pay the $400 to telus ( discount of $400 was given with that program.)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello to all once again, welcome back!

Exciting time of year for Apple lovers, and also exciting to hear that meowmix will be participating in an upgrade...glad you waited meowmix?

I just preordered on Apple...either stock levels are crazy high or nobody wants any of the max models. As of 325am, all colours and storage capacities still showing a delivery date of Sept 21.

What you think about that?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

I skipped last years one since i knew they would have brought out the bigger one this year lol.

Many are either getting the Xs or waiting for the Xr instead from what it seems.