Apple iPhone My Account App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Apple iPhone My Account App

Hi,

Currently I have two phone numbers registered under the same My Rogers account. Does anyone know how to view each account information separately on the iPhone My Account app? Once I log into My Rogers in the app, it defaults me to only one of the registered phone numbers. I was told by a customer representative that I would not be able to register the two phone numbers separately with two emails if they are under the same user. Anyone have a similar issue before? I've tried contacting customer service multiple times and was not able to reach a solution.

Thanks

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Apple iPhone My Account App

There is nothing that can be done/fixed, unless they change the app.

The app itself, is designed to tie in, with just ONE number, the one associated with that device.

The 2nd device, would have its own copy of the app on it, etc.

Only way to really view all the usage for both devices, is via the MYROGERS web interface.

I'm Here A Lot

I have the same issue. It’s a poor upgrade to the old version. I wish they would just change it back

Good morning & welcome to the Community @ronniebidulks,

Could you please elaborate a little on the issue you are facing? I ask because the OP's message was about a 4 year old app. version. Are you unable to access the app? Or are you unable to view usage for more than one subscriber? 

Just need a little bit more info. to assist you further.

RogersZia

I'm Here A Lot

This is the new updates MyRogers app. Used to be able to go in an individually see all numbers associated with an account. Now it seems that you can only “register” one number to see things like data usage. When you go to add a new number the app tells you it will delete the current number.

Hi @ronniebidulks,

After I saw your response, I finally got around to setting up the updated app on my iPhone X. I noticed that once I registered with my preferred number the app had automatically logged me off. Once signed in, I see a drop down where I can choose any of the numbers or products on my account to view individually. Have you logged in after the initial registration? Additionally each cellular number is assigned a colour which helps you identify usage as well.

Please let me know if you have any further questions about this issue.

RogersZia

I'm Here A Lot

So the MyRogers app on my iPhone 7 which I have been using for a while allowed me to launch the app and immediately access any of the 4 numbers associated with my account. The new MyRogers app does not allow this. It allows me to view only one number. I need to login to into the Rogers.com site in order to view other numbers.

In the app there is no drop down menu (there is in the web site)

@ronniebidulks, I understand the issue you've described, but have you logged back in since you registered the preferred number? Like I mentioned earlier, once you sign in, there is a drop down at the top which includes all the services you have. 

Please let us know if you were able to successfully sign in, or if you see any other error.

RogersZia

I'm Here A Lot

Let me try to explain one last time. The old MyRogers apps allowed me to view all my numbers WITHOUT HAVING TO LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT ON ROGERS.COM. Apps are supposed to make life easier not more complicated. Previously I launched the app and poof all the numbers associated with my account are visible and I can look at data usage for each one. Simple.

Now....only one number is there.....I go to “more”, then “profile”, then “set up new number” and I get a warning that the current number will be deleted. Again this is all in the MyRogers app NOT on Rogers.com. In the app if I click on the number I get redirected to the Rogers.com signing page. Seems to me the updated app regressed significantly

@ronniebidulks, yes I understand we're discussing the MyRogers app here. Even with the older version you had to sign in to view account details. There was and still is a way to save your login credentials to avoid signing in every time you access the app. With the new update you can set up Touch ID or Face ID to avoid entering login credentials each time you launch the app.  For clarification purposes, would it be possible to share screenshots of the sign in process from your end? I've now tried setting up the updated app on three different devices (two with Touch IDs and one with Face ID) and haven't been able to replicate your issue.

RogersZia