Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

@NorkentFTW Try using Chrome. Safari was not showing the phone numbers for me earlier.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ravi_sakic

Yes that is the correct method we all have been saying.
I Plan to Stick Around

So do you think they would charge the full amount on the in Apple store pick up and refund the difference? Or would they just charge me the $799+ taxes? Would be strange if they charged me even before picking up the phone at the Apple Store. I also reserved through Best Buy as a back up. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @NorkentFTW

Just to clear this up. Paying now won't get if faster to u vs the reservation system.. The only difference is that u don't need to go to a store and pick up the phone and sign a papers. It will ship to ur home instead. It won't make the shipment faster. I have explained this on about 4 different reservations threads as well. They need to change the wording.
I Plan to Stick Around

i didnt do anything that quick... i was late to the game.. how did i get 2?? i said pick up in store
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow. I guess I beat the rush checking on here first. #56 for IX64 Space Grey. Insane. Thanks for the heads up, and to people who jumped on before 6. No guarantees, but it's looking pretty good for us. lol

I Plan to Stick Around

So apparently the go live Time was 530 or so???

well I guess the early bird gets the worm lol

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ravi_sakic

You most likely got lucky and got that number. Ship to store shows u the # and status. Ship to home doesn't.
I Plan to Stick Around

I just realized i ordered the phone under my secondary line (wife's number) . I hope that won't be a problem when doing the actual upgrade in store under my number.

I Plan to Stick Around

@ravi_sakic What time did you get your email confirmation? I'm in position 3 and I got the email at 3:35 AM MST