Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Can anyone let me know the prices with contract

iphone 8 plus 64gb

iphone x 64gb

I'm trying to figure out which one to get because I'm legally blind.

i currently have the 6s plus

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Emily-Marie

None of the carriers have posted this yet. They will post the pricing within the next couple of days.

From a source within, i got pricing for the iPhone X when he also said it could go higher. IPhone X 64GB most likely will be $449 and 256GB will be $649. Remember the S pricing can go higher as the 256GB is $1,513 outright. So Rogers takes half of that and charges the customer upfront.

So base the pricing to last year's iPhone 7 and 7 Plus and add an extra $50 or so.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Emily-Marie

You are welcome! Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

So, do we know what time on Friday the reservation system will open for iPhone 8/8 Plus?

MI
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @markiskander

Usually it's arouns 6-8am. It CAN be anytime between then. Again it's not a guarantee that it will open during that time. Usually it does though between 6-8am.
I've Been Around

Why isn't Rogers on the list to support LTE on the watch 3 series?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @FireGuy2013

I explained this on the thread made for that. At the moment Rogers will not carry it. They are focusing on the 3 iPhone's instead.. Read below

" Rogers, however, has informed us that it will not carry the Watch Series 3 for the time being, nor will its sub-brand Fido. In a statement to MobileSyrup, a spokesperson said: “We expect a lot of excitement around the new iPhone models and that is what we are focusing on. Rogers and Fido are not currently carrying the Apple Watch. Carrying the Apple Watch will be something we look at as we expand of our device portfolio.”
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @markiskander

Usually it's arouns 6-8am. It CAN be anytime between then. Again it's not a guarantee that it will open during that time. Usually it does though between 6-8am.

Interesting. You would have thought it'd open at 12AM. Guess I'm waking up super early on Friday.

MI
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @markiskander

Rogers and most Canadian carriers have never done that. Only Telus has opened as early as 3am twice ( during the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S pre orders). The rest open them up during the morning of the pre order dates.