Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @richelsd

Yes i explained all this before... The link was given to the ones which can NOT log into their my Rogers account, can not find the device reservation or are new.... Also so everyone can understand that link can be used for anyone even if u have a NY Rogers account. All it will do is ask u the questions and a CC number for the reservation fee which gets credited back. So it works both ways. Best way is via the MY Rogers account though.

The " Device Reservation" link was taken away a couple weeks ago when I was told and when I already had done the thread. I explained this again as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

Great thanks. Just double checking as I would like to have things lined up. And no offence to you obviously, but the MY Rogers website is a little shifty/slow/poor in performance from my previous experiences.

Thanks again.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @richelsd

My Rogers website has always had issues. When doesn't it lol. Just getting on the forums here is a struggle at times. Lol
I Plan to Stick Around

No kidding. They need a better server for sure, and a more simplified website.

Now here's something funny.

I just went through the process with an "iPhone 8 upgrade" Got to step 3 I think, and got an error message and can't continue.

I signed out, and now I have an iPhone 8 as a hardware upgrade that they want me to continue with. I want to "delete it" but I can't see where to do that.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @richelsd

If it's already been processed, they can cancel it before it ships out. If they can't then u will have to reject the iPhone 8 when it comes and then redo a upgrade when they get it into their warehouse.

I Plan to Stick Around

It hasn't been processed because I didn't even get to the step for shipping address or cc info. When I log onto My Rogers there's like a shopping list and when I click on it, it gives me a continue my hardware upgrade. 

I think I can just click back then re select iphone 10 when it pops up tomorrow morning.

My rogers website is brutal.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @richelsd

You should be fine then. I believe after 24hrs it automatically removes it. If it. Doesn't, it should remove it when u try to get the X
I've Been Here Awhile

awesome!!! appreciate the insight! realistically, i'm going to be refreshing all morning 🙂

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@richelsd you will be fine.  I've had a pending upgrade on my account for a few weeks.  No way to delete it looks like.

Just click on that in process upgrade, then click BACK.  That will take you to the list of available phones.  Then select the X and away you go

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

oh and by pending upgrade I mean I was playing around with my account to see the pricing on various upgrades and accidentally pressed 'save this order'.  So it's basically only saved the first step in the upgrade process (selecting the type of hardware)